Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Wozniak (PaulW) - BPL Guest

My Locale Midwest
About Me Paul Wozniak has not added a biography yet.
StateMichigan
My PDF Gear List3 season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Wozniak

Showing 101 - 110 of 254 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...26

Forum » Thread

Exos 34 modified weight
I went in knowing the correct weights, but agree that Osprey owes a better effort. They should chase down the incorrect weights listed at their retailers. FWIW, I have modified the Exos 34 size...

In GEAR » Osprey Exos weight insanity
April 30, 7:30am

In sickness and in health

In Photo Gallery » Share Your Trees
April 12, 12:27pm

MLD superlight - full net hood
@ James Thanks for the link to your photos of the Ptarmigan full net. For my money these are much better photos than Ti Goat has on the site. The netting is much larger than I thought and make...

In GEAR » MLD superlight - full net hood?
April 02, 2:28pm

Dyeing a windshirt
Those dyed packs look great! Hopefully not too far off topic but..I have a Marmot windshirt (Ion? 3.5oz). Nasty orange but I like the weight, features and performance. Is the windshirt like...

In Make Your Own Gear » Dyeing a backpack
April 02, 1:22pm

Camelback UV
@ Ben Dunnoh bout that. I have the Adventurer. I like the idea of incorporating the UV into the cap. One less loose, clinking, clanking piece of caliginous junk. I have a vision of filling t...

In GEAR » Steri-Pen Adventurer vs Steri-Pen Adventurer Opti
March 26, 2:17pm

Camelback UV
According to this source the Camelback is currently available for a cool $100- http://bicyclesource.us/product/camelbak-all-clear-uv-water-purification-system-61412-1.htm

In GEAR » Steri-Pen Adventurer vs Steri-Pen Adventurer Opti
March 26, 1:43pm

kooka mat custom
Travis, Cool project. I will look forward to your report. This could be very cool. Paul

In GEAR » Help me with my sleep system!
March 20, 12:01pm

Kooka bay mat
@TL Not to steal a thread but Travis, you wrote: "I just switched to a custom down mat by Kooka Bay. The beauty of it is that Its lighter than a Neoair for the same size, with twice the ...

In GEAR » Help me with my sleep system!
March 19, 1:20pm

windshirts and insulation
My insulation is an old grey 90% wool Woolrich cashmere dress sweater that was at the end of its useful life. Nice and fuzzy at its age which creates "loft. It's exactly 12 oz..not really...

In GEAR » Windshirts and insulation
March 12, 11:01am

Exos size
Henry, It all comes down to YOUR anticipated volume. Take your (realistic) gear and food for the longest trip you expect this pack to carry you. Do stuff your sleeping bag in the bottom of th...

In GEAR » Hi -- question to Exos users
March 09, 6:53am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Wozniak

Paul Wozniak has posted no reviews.