BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 101 - 110 of 894 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...90

Forum » Thread

Eagles Nest Wilderness
By the end of July, hopefully, the snow will be melted out. If your friend is coming from lower elevations, take at least one day to acclimate first. Then, try to keep the mileage low. Perhap...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Suggestion Colorado Rockies 3 day beginner trek?
June 25, 3:51pm

Tromping in the Basin – Skurka Backpacking Fundamentals Trip
Another backpacking fundamentals course I assisted on with Andrew Skurka. Trip report here...

In Post-Trip Reports » Tromping in the Basin – Skurka Backpacking Fundamentals Trip
June 25, 12:58pm

My Boulder
Here's the view from our place in Boulder: Oh, you meant boulders....sorry. ;-)

In Photo Gallery » share your boulders
June 24, 11:10am

Post trip re-entry"
I've had this article in draft form for 2-3 months now. About the same time my company was bought out by acquisition firm. :) This thread, and the fact that I start a new job shortly, gave m...

In Post-Trip Reports » Post trip re-entry
June 19, 9:47am

Sunday Blues
>>The more I enjoyed the trip, it was a measure of how unhappy I was with my office >>life. I call it the Sunday Blues. The more I enjoy a trip, the more depressed I get the night...

In Post-Trip Reports » Post trip re-entry
June 19, 6:23am

crocs
Heh. The little guy noticed "Daddy is carrying a lot of my stuff". So he wanted to carry something for Dad. The little guy carried some crocs and the potty trowel. :)

In Post-Trip Reports » Backpacking with the boys - Lost Creek Wilderness
June 19, 6:12am

Backpacking with the boys - Lost Creek Wilderness
A Father’s Day weekend trip with my buddy Josh and his two sons. Trip report here

In Post-Trip Reports » Backpacking with the boys - Lost Creek Wilderness
June 18, 2:23pm

Lost Creek WIlderness Loop with a full moon on Bison Peak
re: kids Part of the reason why I go is so the two boys do not carry much weight. Josh and I play porter. The five year old and the eight year old have weight proportionate packs. The five y...

In Post-Trip Reports » Lost Creek WIlderness Loop with a full moon on Bison Peak
June 18, 7:16am

LCW
Too funny; I was in LCW as well this Father's Day weekend. Not a dad, but this is the third year in a row my buddy and I take out his children backpacking (First time for his five year old) I p...

In Post-Trip Reports » Lost Creek WIlderness Loop with a full moon on Bison Peak
June 17, 7:25pm

The Trail Show #25 - the West Coast Trail
Show #25 – Summer’s here and so is Woodsy Owl – This month we hear tales of hitchhiking woe with special guest FJ “Sidewinder” Avellana, we don’t say a word about Man Camp, P.O.D. talks...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #25 - the West Coast Trail
June 17, 2:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.