BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 101 - 110 of 1126 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...113

Forum » Thread

Thanks
Thanks for the feedback. It really paints a better picture for me as I was a bit confused. I figured for some backpackers living in the western half of the country this wouldn't be even b...

In Gear Deals » Backpacking Grills: Coming Soon
April 29, 11:35am

Lack of Interest
I am surprised by the lack of interest. Is it the price or the weight? I would assume weight, as no ULer would want to get caught dead with 7-10oz grill on their spreadsheet. But when I think ...

April 29, 9:35am

Cheap
That is cheap, but I am not sure if an emergency blanket is one product that I would want to skimp on price. I mean after all it is designed to safe your life. I am not sure about everyone else, ...

In Gear Deals » Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets (Pack of 10)
April 29, 9:17am

Updated Pricing
I just updated the pricing. It ranges from $15-$25. I am working on finishing them off. I still have some work to do before the batch is complete. Once that happens I will be packaging them and...

April 25, 11:25am

More Photos & Specs
5"x12" Cross Bar Style. Weight: 7.35oz, Price: $20.00 .187" Rim Bar/.125 Cross Bars 6"x14" Cross Bar Style. Weight: 9.45oz, Price: $22.50 .187" Rim Bar/.125 Cro...

April 24, 10:00pm

Backpacking Grills: Coming Soon
Hey Everyone, Here is a sneak peak photo of one of my stainless steel backpacking grills that is coming out soon. The photo is of the 6" x 14" model.

April 24, 9:37pm

Use Wax
Hi Tad, Your drill bits are fine. Use something like toilet bowl ring wax. Far best solution for cutting/drilling aluminum. Its dirt cheap and you can buy one of those wax seals about anywhe...

In Make Your Own Gear » Having trouble drilling Aluminum
April 22, 1:23pm

Price Change
I am going to reduce the price of the Aquamira to $9.95 I don't have alot left so they will sell fast. Thanks, Lawson

In Gear Deals » Items on Sale
April 18, 9:33pm

Repackaging Essentials
I have decided to stop selling ALL Repackaging Essentials and focus on my best selling products as well as some products that have been on the backburner for too long. Basically I am starting to g...

April 18, 9:53am

Items on Sale
I have decided to sell off all my currently repackaging inventory. What is left is on sale. The 4oz Alcohol Fuel bottles are now $.75 each, the mini vials are now $2.95 each, the mini funnels ...

April 17, 9:35am

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.