BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 101 - 110 of 1132 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...114

Forum » Thread

Colors
Obviously I am a bit biased but all three colors are nice. You really can't go wrong as they all are super reflective.

In Gear Deals » Glowire: Now in 3 Colors and 2 Lengths
May 16, 10:10am

Sneak Peak Photo
Here is a sneak peak photo of the new "InsuLite" foam pad. I was going to round the corners but I received some email from customes saying not to so I kept them the same. They also come ...

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
May 16, 9:50am

Glowire: Now in 3 Colors and 2 Lengths
Hey Everyone, Due to popular demand, my super reflective glowire now comes in three colors (orange, green and black) and two different lengths (50' and 100'). Thanks, Lawson Lawso...

In Gear Deals » Glowire: Now in 3 Colors and 2 Lengths
May 11, 7:09am

Instock
Thanks for all the feedback. The grills are now officially instock and ready to ship. Gerber gave me the go ahead to call them Grylls so they should sell out in about a minute flat : ) Thank...

In Gear Deals » Backpacking Grills: Coming Soon
May 07, 2:34pm

Nice Article
Nice Article Ryan. Its good to see someone else cooking REAL FOOD while backpacking.

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Fry Bake Gear and Technique (Video)
May 01, 12:39pm

Cheap Rack
Yeah, For UL backpackers the dollar store cooling rack/old toaster oven rack is hard to beat. BUT trying to beat the price and weight really wasn't my goal. It would be like trying to make a...

April 29, 9:48pm

Thanks
Thanks for the feedback. It really paints a better picture for me as I was a bit confused. I figured for some backpackers living in the western half of the country this wouldn't be even b...

April 29, 11:35am

Lack of Interest
I am surprised by the lack of interest. Is it the price or the weight? I would assume weight, as no ULer would want to get caught dead with 7-10oz grill on their spreadsheet. But when I think ...

April 29, 9:35am

Cheap
That is cheap, but I am not sure if an emergency blanket is one product that I would want to skimp on price. I mean after all it is designed to safe your life. I am not sure about everyone else, ...

In Gear Deals » Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets (Pack of 10)
April 29, 9:17am

Updated Pricing
I just updated the pricing. It ranges from $15-$25. I am working on finishing them off. I still have some work to do before the batch is complete. Once that happens I will be packaging them and...

April 25, 11:25am

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.