BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 101 - 110 of 1673 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...168

Forum » Thread

Re: what size?
Thank you for your offer but I would need a medium or a small.

In GEAR » Sierra Designs Cloud Rainpants
June 17, 10:59am

Sierra Designs Cloud Rainpants
I am looking for a replacement for a pair of Golite Reeds, does anyone have any experiance with the Cloud rainpants from Sierra Designs? I was almost set on the Montaine Minimus but these are half...

In GEAR » Sierra Designs Cloud Rainpants
June 17, 6:27am

Teton Crest Trail Early September Weather
I am going to be doing the Teton Crest Trail the first Week of September this year and am curious as to what weather to plan for? I will be camping between 9,000 and 9,500ft. Should I expect temp...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Teton Crest Trail Early September Weather
June 15, 9:37am

Re: Re: Does anone still use tyvek as a ground cloth?
I haven't used it in many years. It is shrink wrap/polycro for me. You would think it would be fragile but that isn't the case at all, it has some flex and is hard to puncture. Painters ...

In GEAR » Does anone still use tyvek as a ground cloth?
April 22, 10:40am

Re: Life of trail runners
I am on my sixth pair of Salomon xa pro 3d ultras (only my current pair is the "2") and they seem to last between 500-700 miles on them. Granite and Sandstone tend to wear the soles fast...

In GEAR » Life of trail runners
April 22, 9:16am

Re: Cost effective lightweight shelter?
They are a little over your budget but the SMD Lunar Solo or Tarptent Contrail might be hard to beat for a budget lightweight shelter. Keep your eye on gearswap too.

In GEAR » Cost effective lightweight shelter?
April 16, 12:35pm

Re: Made in USA day pack.
Chris at Zimmerbuilt will make you about anything you want. He is easy to work with and makes great quality gear.

In GEAR » Made in USA day pack.
April 15, 1:03pm

Re: WIND RIVER BEAR CANISTER?
Why would a Bearikade not work? I know it isn't approved for Grizlies, but canisters aren't even required in WRR. I was above the tree line for 90% of the trip though. If you were below ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » WIND RIVER BEAR CANISTER?
April 04, 6:31am

Re: Re: Post hike rituals- gear maintenance
Doug, you just cut the value of your gear on gear swap in half!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Post hike rituals- gear maintenance
April 03, 11:43am

Re: Not me!
I get between 500-700 miles per pair of my Salomon XA Pro 3D's. I am on my 5th pair and I find that by that time the outsole is well worn but the lining inside the shoe is the first thing to g...

In GEAR » Shelf life of EVA in trail shoes?
March 31, 3:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.