Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 101 - 110 of 2015 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...202

Forum » Thread

Pack for Bearikade Expedition
I will be going on a 2 week hike this summer and need to carry a Bearikade Expedition. I normally carry a BearVault 350 (solo) in the bottom of my pack on its side with the lid facing my back. Th...

In GEAR » Pack for Bearikade Expedition
May 03, 8:00am

Re: FS Brand new MLD Bug Bivy
Pm sent

In Gear Swap » FS Brand new MLD Bug Bivy
May 01, 11:05am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gates of the Artic National Park Alaska - Late August
Thanks for the replies Buck and David. I have already decided to send whatever hiking clothes I am going to wear to insect shield for a permanent (70 washing) permithian treatment. It's about...

In Gear Lists » Gates of the Artic National Park Alaska - August
May 01, 4:41am

Re: Larger Volume Pack
Along with the Paradox Unaweep, ULA Catalyst, and HMG Porter mentioned above, you might look at the Exped Lightning 60, Cilogear Worksack, or a McHale if you can swing the dough.

In GEAR » Larger Volume Pack Recommendations/Advice
April 30, 6:01pm

Brooks Range Baselayer Help
I am trying to pick a baselayer for this 11 day trek through the Gates of the Arctic National Park. I am going the last week of August and the first few days of September. I know that it very wel...

In Gear Lists » Gates of the Artic National Park Alaska - August
April 30, 5:58pm

Re: re: Itkillik River crossing
Tyler - No major differences other than the pack. I have used frameless for a week in the Winds and a week in the Sierra, but at 26 pounds that was all I wanted without a real frame. For Brooks R...

In Gear Lists » Brooks Range, 10 days, June 2015
April 27, 7:18pm

Re: Bears, bugs in the Brooks + pack weight and route!
How are you planning on crossing the itkillik river? It looks to big to wade on the areal imagery. I would think a HMG porter, Cilogear work sac, Exped Lighting 60, or even a ULA catalyst wou...

April 27, 12:16pm

Re: Re: Inorganic chem leesons learned
So the MSR tabs are inferior to the chlorine dioxide triplets as they don't kill crypto at all and don't work as well in cold water, correct? All chlorine dioxide tabs are the same (same...

In GEAR » Water treatment tabs-which is best?
April 27, 12:05pm

Water treatment tabs-which is best?
I have been a liquid Aquamira user for a decade and normally repackage into mini dropper bottles. Doing a two week trip has made me rethink the tabs that are out there. I have heard they are all ab...

In GEAR » Water treatment tabs-which is best?
April 27, 8:43am

Re: Brooks Range, 10 days, June 2015
I am very interested in this too as I am spending 12 days in Gates of The arctic in late August. I carry frameless packs a lot but this isn't a trip for a frameless pack IMO. I would watch ge...

April 27, 4:44am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.