BPL Community Profile

Chase Norton (Micronorton) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Chase Norton hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Chase Norton has not added a biography yet.
CityOahu
StateHawaii
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chase Norton

Showing 101 - 110 of 201 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Suluk46
John, have you made a fire in the windscreen mentioned? Chase

In GEAR » Suluk46
January 11, 11:52pm

Re: Re: Suluk46
Do they puncture easily as well? Hmmm, didn't imagine them tearing easily. Can you compare it another material so i can have an idea? Chase

In GEAR » Suluk46
January 11, 9:45pm

Re: Tarp
Just my two cents, I went back and forth between the solo and solo plus and ended up going with the solo. The reason for this is where I tend to backpack and set up camp can be extremely limite...

In GEAR » Not another shelter thread.
January 11, 9:38pm

Re: Suluk 46
Awesome to see it in action. That gets me thinking. Since the Zero large is 31" tall, why just use the 24" pad? I should and could go with the 50" and cut it to the optimal pack h...

In GEAR » Suluk46
January 10, 10:04pm

Re: Suluk46
I was thinking of going with the 24" x 74", and using it as the frame to a Zpacks zero large. The 13" diameter of the large should mean only 2 wrap arounds with an internal thicknes...

In GEAR » Suluk46
January 10, 9:52pm

not sure how i missed it
yeah, my mistake. his website clearly states he will be gone until the 18th.

In GEAR » Suluk46
January 10, 9:47pm

Suluk46
Just wondering if anyone has done business with /heard from Suluk46 recently? I have contacted him twice in the past 2 weeks for an invoice of his padded ground sheet and have heard nothing. Not ...

In GEAR » Suluk46
January 10, 9:38pm

Re: Spending
+1 on spending money for the Sidewinder...now if only the alcohol stove could also fit inside my pot at the same time....anyone figured that one out?

In GEAR » Doing without the caddy for a Caldera Cone?
January 10, 9:30pm

Ill take them!
Ill take them. Just let me know what paypal address to send the money to!

In Gear Swap » FS: Inov-8 F-Lite 230
January 10, 1:57pm

Re: :-P
thats hilariously true

In GEAR » Confessions of a recovering gear junky
January 01, 1:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Chase Norton

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Borah UL Gear http://ulgear.blogspot.com/
Review of the initial ordering process of a custom bivy designed and built by Borah UL gear. The communication by John was incredible. All aspects of my custom order were covered and some additions h...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 11, 8:48pm

Trail Designs Customer Service
Exaggerating, but the quick response and friendly nature of Rand was a nice welcome after dealing with other non responsive cottage companies. Back-and-forth email communication occurred, putting the...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
October 07, 2:22am