BPL Community Profile

Tim Testa (MichaelRedbeard) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Tim Testa hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Tim Testa has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Testa

Showing 101 - 110 of 433 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...44

Forum » Thread

Pictures
Ben here are the photos you requested. I will know if I am selling it by 12/8. In otherwords, yes it would be before Christmas, so I guarantee that I could get it to you by Christmas. And yes, it h...

In Gear Swap » PFS: Tim Marshall Quilt
November 22, 2:48am

Some Quick Passing Through Thoughts
1) Your Crazy. 2) Your Insane. 3) Ouch!!!

In Other Activities » Thoughts on barefoot running...
November 22, 1:51am

Montbell Spiral Vs Super Stretch
Which version do you like better and why? What do you believe are the pros and cons to each version? To me it simply seems like they are them same except the Spiral version has less temperature opt...

In GEAR » Montbell Spiral Vs Super Stretch
November 22, 1:08am

Montbell Sleeping Bags
I recently won a Montbell Sleeping Bag off of Ebay, I was curious to know how I could tell whether or not it has a 650-fill or 800-fill. It is suppose to have an 800-fill and I want to make sure th...

In GEAR » Montbell Sleeping Bags
November 21, 6:42pm

PFS: Tim Marshall Quilt
Possibly For Sale I recently purchased a quilt from Tim Marshall for my girlfriend. It is a great quilt, but I am looking to buy a different quilt for myself. In the process of doing this, she m...

In Gear Swap » PFS: Tim Marshall Quilt
November 21, 6:28pm

Golite Reed
I meant to say the US, stupid me. Ya Ill try to look into it. Thanks.

In GEAR » golite reed pants
November 21, 4:20pm

Golite reed
What is the price on shipping for these if I order from the UK. I tried doing an order, but it only seems to offer shipping in Europe even though it asks what country I am from and I put United Sta...

In GEAR » golite reed pants
November 21, 11:29am

Congrats...
Good job on getting your get so low man. I totally understand. I cant quite afford the refuge, but if its in your budget, awesome. I hope it works out for you.

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Carbon Reflex 2
November 20, 11:42pm

Advice
Marmot Essence is only 6oz with great venting. On sale now at REI.

In GEAR » Rain shell opinions need
November 20, 11:40pm

Really?
But Dan you were able to get it down to 3 lbs flat and used to boost about it so heavily, what when wrong man? You were the only one that I really knew who was "two thumbs" up about this ...

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Carbon Reflex 2
November 20, 11:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Tim Testa

Tim Testa has posted no reviews.