Martin Clark (Marty_Mcfly) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast US
About Me 1/2 the AT in '08;
PCT thru hike in '13
CityWashington
StateDC
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.gracefullysilent.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Martin Clark

Showing 101 - 110 of 123 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Forum » Thread

MLD tarp
I saw in another post that you also had a grace solo silnylon tarp, and were selling it for 80 shipped, is that still available?

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning (TT, MLD, Ti Goat, SMD, Smartwool)
December 07, 8:42pm

Pack for sale
Osprey Aether 70 Emerald Green Size large. Barely used. WIll throw in the osprey raincover for free. $150 or best offer. PRISTINE condition. Used 1 weekend trip only. Email me for pics Martin.M.Cla...

In Gear Swap » Pack for sale
January 19, 8:43am

Pack for Sale
Please help me get rid of this pack. I have a Size large Emerald Green Aether 70. I am willing to negotiate on price. Please let me know if you would like to see pictures, respond with your email a...

In Gear Swap » Pack for Sale
January 09, 8:14am

MLD Bug Bivy
I had been looking for a lightweight bug solution for thru hiking the A.T. this summer. I initially bought the Coughlans 21.00 dollar bug net that I saw on campmor, but thought it to be inadequate....

In GEAR » Lightweight mosquito protection under a tarp?
July 07, 9:11am

Safe Cookware
Though not ultralight maybe we should all switch back to stainless steel or maybe even cast iron cookware. Or since those are metals and may also further expose us to health risks we should revert ...

In GEAR » Warning for any aluminum can pot users
April 04, 8:19am

Ziplock Big Bags
I saw these Ziplock Big Bags size XL at the grocery store today. I was wondering if anyone has used these as an alternative to something like the backpackinglight Pack liners. You could leave them ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Ziplock Big Bags
March 16, 7:35pm

Pack for sale
I'm still trying to sell my Osprey Aether 70 color emerald green size large. 4400 cubic inches or 73 liters. This pack is in excellent condition and has only been used 3 or 4 times. I am inclu...

In Gear Swap » Pack for sale
March 16, 7:19pm

High Calorie Tortilla/Bread
There used to be tortillas made by the French Meadow Bakery called Sprouted Hemp Tortillas that had around 210 calories per tortilla, and around 17 grams of fat. Calorically they are awesome, unfor...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » High Calorie crackers or other tortilla alternative?
March 16, 6:30pm

Cocoon
I think sheer durability of the pertex quantum material would rule the cocoon out for climbing. I don't think quantum would handle high abrasion very well. I have the hooded version and is ext...

In GEAR » R2 Fleece vs Cocoon Pullover
March 13, 9:56am

Cameron McNeish Podcast
I think this is the best podcast BPL has done to date, both in terms of content and in terms of sound quality. The podcast with Andy Skurka on finishing the Great Western Loop was of particularly b...

In Editor's Roundtable » Podcast: Cameron McNeish and the Emotional Value of Wilderness Hiking
March 09, 7:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Martin Clark

Martin Clark has posted no reviews.