Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brian UL (MAYNARD76) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me Brian UL has not added a biography yet.
StateMA
CountryU.S.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian UL

Showing 101 - 110 of 1166 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...117

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mithras
"Both Jesus and Buddha are historical figures." Im "ignorant" because I don't share your "beliefs" "were and are believers of one religion or another."...

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 23, 2:58pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mithras
This a silly thread anyways I should stayed out of. There is nothing new or original in any mythology, there is nothing historical in any religion in any modern sense of the word. The over whelming...

March 23, 2:42pm

Re: Re: Mithras
Mithra has the following in common with the Jesus character: Mithra was born on December 25th of the virgin Anahita. The babe was wrapped in swaddling clothes, placed in a manger and at...

March 23, 2:26pm

Re: Rab bag Length/weight
The Rab Alpine 500 is 82 inches long, and its listed at 2.1 lbs. I do not have scale that goes that high so I can not confirm those #.

In Gear Swap » FS: Rab alpine 500, and winter jackets- Rab , Westcomb, ect.
March 23, 12:52pm

Re: Great!
Nice. I would love to your pattern as well.

In Make Your Own Gear » "Left-Over" Mid
March 22, 8:46pm

Re: Invisible Durability
"plausible claim" I think you nailed it.

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Waterproof Breathable Jackets: 2012 State of the Market Report
March 22, 7:15pm

FS: Rab alpine 500, and winter jackets- Rab , Westcomb, ect.
GONE

In Gear Swap » FS: Rab alpine 500, and winter jackets- Rab , Westcomb, ect.
March 22, 6:09pm

Re: cairns.
I leave stuff like that for the park/forest service. Only they could really know if something was out of place or was put there for a reason.

In Philosophy & Technique » Cairns and LNT?
March 22, 5:42pm

Re: Re: Sanctity for Liberals and Conservatives.

In Chaff » Sanctity for Liberals and Conservatives.
March 22, 5:02pm

Re: Sanctity for Liberals and Conservatives.
I didn't know respect for authority was a value? I always saw it as a flaw. It shows that one is submissive, beta, and non critical. I reserve my respect for those who do good and respect other...

In Chaff » Sanctity for Liberals and Conservatives.
March 22, 4:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian UL

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
After using both the Caldera cone and Ti-Tri stove for quite a while and watched as Trail designs keeps improving and addressing customers concerns Ive come to this conclusion... the Caldera cone and...

In Stoves - Alcohol
November 28, 4:07am

Trail Designs Ti-Tri Inferno
The Inferno stove is 4 separate pieces. An inverted ti cone, a ti floor, a grate support and a grate insert: infero stove

In Stoves - Other
September 18, 1:21pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip
This pack carries like, and has the same amount of features as packs 2 or more times its weight! I have to remind myself that the Zip only weighs a hair over 10 oz.(w/optional hipbelt). Its light eno...

In Backpacks - Frameless
August 29, 4:08pm

MLD Carbon Fiber Tarp Pole set 2007
I ordered these along with my MLD Zip pack (review on that in future). It only cost me 50.00 USD as I ordered them at the introductory price on the first month they were released. These are geat for p...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 11, 6:42am