Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Lance Marshall (Lancem) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Oregon
About Me Lance Marshall has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.wvi.com/~ulmyog/
My PDF Gear ListPCT Gear Lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lance Marshall

Showing 101 - 110 of 238 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...24

Forum » Thread

Re: Quick question for someone with a poncho tarp
There's reference to neck length in this old thread. Hope this helps.

In GEAR » Quick question for someone with a poncho tarp
April 01, 12:27pm

Re: First trail runners - Vasque Mindbenders?
I've worn a pair for 350+ miles and have a new pair waiting in the closet. Light, airy, and comfortable (for me). Find out which last your Vasque boots were made on and then try Vasque trai...

In GEAR » First trail runners - Vasque Mindbenders?
March 30, 4:42pm

Re: Railriders Ecomesh or similar?
The RailRider Adventure shirt is nearly identical to the Ecomesh but has a button cuff and neck. I've worn both and prefer the Adventure shirt because I can roll up the sleeves past my elbows....

In GEAR » Railriders Ecomesh or similar?
March 30, 1:54pm

Re: Aquamira: mixing & temp effectiveness
Bob, Are you confusing the chemical in Aquamira tablets,sodium chlorite (NaCl02) with the chemical in bleach, sodium hypochlorite (NaClO)? In any case, I feel confident that chlorine dioxide is...

In GEAR » Aquamira: mixing & temp effectiveness?
March 27, 4:16pm

Re: Aquamira: mixing & temp effectiveness?"
"the tablet contains the same exact ingredient but in 3X more potent concentration" Can someone clarify this please? The Aquamira drops label indicates 2% stabilized chlorine dioxide ...

In GEAR » Aquamira: mixing & temp effectiveness?
March 27, 2:25pm

Re: Base weight/pack - what do you count?
"The easiest way to reduce your base weight is to transfer more stuff to your pockets!" Should there be another term like "total gear weight"? This would include all clothing...

In GEAR » Base weight/pack - what do you count?
March 27, 12:54pm

Re: DIY HH Tester
Richard, I refined the rate of rise by using a metronome for timing 1/2" increments at 48 per minute and ran a few more samples. I couldn't reach high enough to push the WPB beyond 6...

In Make Your Own Gear » DIY HH Tester
March 26, 10:22pm

DIY HH Tester
MYOG HH Tester Here's a few pictures of a DIY Hydrostatic Head tester. I've had it up to 2500mm H20 without leaking. Easier to use if you have a second person helping. I don't thi...

In Make Your Own Gear » DIY HH Tester
March 25, 9:01pm

Re: What do you carry your spreads in?
Here's two links to previous posts about carrying peanut butter: First Peanut Butter Link Second Peanut Butter Link Hope this helps

In GEAR » What do you carry your spreads in?
March 23, 12:56pm

Re: Cuben - The 422 mm hydrostatic head dirty little secret
Richard, thanks for the info on HH testing methods.

In GEAR » Cuben - The 422 mm hydrostatic head dirty little secret
March 17, 11:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Lance Marshall

Lance Marshall has posted no reviews.