BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 101 - 110 of 2043 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...205

Forum » Thread

fill weights
Joe, I initially made the same mistake. Those specs are for the golite "sleeping bags" and not the golite "quilts." It doesn't help that they are both named "z30.&qu...

In Gear Deals » New GoLite
February 26, 9:50am

great news!
Awesome to hear that Henry. Do you have an estimated timeframe?

In GEAR » Tarptent SS1 as a tarp for 2
February 25, 7:38pm

steripen
I'm pretty sure there is a new version of the steripen that is lighter and rechargable. I haven't been following them closely though and do not know how well received it's been. Rechar...

In GEAR » Steripen Opti still the way to go?
February 25, 2:40pm

Offers
Thanks Dena! Darrell, I tried to PM you but you have not set it up yet. I've already had a couple of offers for $60 which I've turned down. Looking to sell for the $70 asking price, but...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Lite-Speed Backpack -- Men's Medium -- Ultralight Panel Loader
February 25, 2:14pm

ah!
Wait, I think I just realized that we are talking about 2 different things. I was refering to the z30 quilt and not the z30 sleeping bag. My bad. Any idea how much fill the quilt has?

In GEAR » New 2013 Golite Gear
February 25, 2:00pm

In GEAR » New 2013 Golite Gear
February 25, 1:54pm

FS: Golite Lite-Speed Backpack -- Men's Medium -- Ultralight Panel Loader
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Hi guys, I'm selling a lightly used golite lite-speed. Completely unmodified, so no trimmed straps, etc. Even the aluminum stays haven't been bent ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Lite-Speed Backpack -- Men's Medium -- Ultralight Panel Loader
February 25, 10:03am

testyness
Max, I've learned not to take any of this personally. On BPL, you'll notice that general smug/jackass-ness comes in cycles...it's winter and people become grouchy (myself included). ...

In GEAR » Should I be carrying more Dead Birds?
February 24, 12:56pm

Interested
I am much much more interested in this article than another typical review of a 2-3lb mass produced backpack. Trained k-9s?? a controlled setting? Awesome!!!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How safe is your food? Investigating the effectiveness of odor-proof bags
February 24, 12:52pm

normal wear and tear
"Normal wear like brushing up against thornbushes, scraping on rocks, going through the washing machine, and getting hit with water for weeks will do a lot less to an Arcteryx piece than a bar...

In GEAR » Should I be carrying more Dead Birds?
February 24, 12:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am