BPL Community Profile

Kier Selinsky (Kieran) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Seattle, WA
About Me Kier Selinsky has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kier Selinsky

Showing 101 - 110 of 513 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...52

Forum » Thread

Re: Radiant sleep pads in summer
I guess here you could always buy a RidgeRest SOlite for August/early September when the temps are maybe in the high 50s or low 60s at night. There ain't no way I'm spending that kinda mo...

In GEAR » Radiant sleep pads in summer
March 27, 7:34pm

Re: Re: XTherm @ REI
Bummer! Sorry man, online customer service said it could be done. Dangit

In GEAR » XTherm @ REI
March 27, 5:37pm

Radiant sleep pads in summer
Just thinking something through here - the NeoAir all season, XLite, and upcoming XTherm all get their R values through reflective barriers in the pad. Is there any data on how these will perform i...

In GEAR » Radiant sleep pads in summer
March 27, 5:08pm

XTherm @ REI
Rumors of the R5.7 NeoAir XTherm have been swirling for a while, and it looks like they're finally coming out next week. It's supposed to be 15oz for a regular size. Of course at that weigh...

In GEAR » XTherm @ REI
March 27, 5:02pm

Re: Re: Judgement - Common Sense, Tolerance and Also Courtesy
>>But I think I would be pretty upset if I encounter this out in the backcountry Have you ever encountered that in the North American backcountry? From this thread, it appears the worst th...

In Philosophy & Technique » Cairns and LNT?
March 27, 3:37pm

Re: Re: Catch
>>So what? No oily contaminants. In their videos they do stuff like pouring on motor oil and vegetable oil, without apparent impact to the coating's material. Could just be marketing, ...

In GEAR » Anyone hear when 'Never Wet' is due to hit the market?
March 27, 3:30pm

Re: Re: Judgement
They're not always meant as a navigation aid - that's a wholly modern hiker interpretation. Throughout written and unwritten history they've been used for many other thing such as grave...

In Philosophy & Technique » Cairns and LNT?
March 27, 12:46pm

Re: Re: RE: Never Wet
Oooohhh - hadn't heard of this before, but wondering if this would be good to spray down a pack with. Could be a lot of uses, and if it's breathable, you could take a 2oz windshirt and make...

In GEAR » Anyone hear when 'Never Wet' is due to hit the market?
March 27, 11:42am

Re: Re: Quick Mick Cozies
Awesome! He's glad to hear the cozies are received and well regarded! It's great that he's working hard, and even better that his work is well received. He says "that's great t...

In Gear Swap » Quick Mick Cozies
March 26, 7:25pm

Angus - glad you got it and are pleased with the product! Mickey will be proud to hear it! Mark - I responded with a PM shortly after getting yours, and just sent another. If you don't get t...

In Gear Swap » Quick Mick Cozies
March 26, 4:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Kier Selinsky

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Driducks rainsuit
I picked up one of these suits excited to have some lightweight gear that was actually cheap. I got it home, and tried it on to be sure it fit. Then I repacked it and put it in my pack and went out to...

In Clothing - Raingear
November 01, 6:47am