BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 101 - 110 of 2704 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...271

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Bob Gross. 10k.
Bob G. Has come to my house! The only other BPL person to do so has been my buddy Joshua Billings.

In Chaff » Bob Gross. 10k.
March 10, 9:41pm

Re: Bob Gross 5k
"It was only 2.5 years ago". Yes. You have 6 months on me on BPL Dave....you have seniority, which in some ( your ?) circles trumps all ;).

March 10, 9:35pm

Re
My post and my links are not about the police but about a country that Imprisons like no other. As far as I am concerned you guys should have more time to pursue real crimes with victims. Currentl...

In Chaff » Us incarceration rates and the normalization of long term solitary confinement
March 10, 5:50pm

Re: Bob Gross. 10k.
I remember his 5,000th post. Been here for a while..

March 09, 8:40pm

Check this out
Camtrapper.com has tutorials on how to make your own. Trailcampro.com has a variety of cameras including those with a white flash for color night time pictures....but those will alert intruders ...

In GEAR » Is there a device that triggers camera shutter upon subject movement?
March 08, 8:03pm

Re: Is there a device that triggers camera shutter upon subject movement?
There are trail cameras that do that. You can also make/ buy the set up to make a regular DSLR trigger with motion. I started a couple of threads on pictures taken with trail cameras.. Here is ...

In GEAR » Is there a device that triggers camera shutter upon subject movement?
March 08, 7:58pm

Major bummer......edited...all better now :)
I installed the 2011 version of Ilfe to get iDVD. Now my iPhoto app is "corrupted or incomplete" and all my pictures gone. No, I did not back up anything before installing ILife. If the...

In Other Activities » More Mac help please
March 08, 10:52am

Re: Hiking and wild camping in Europe: Legal aspects
Thanks for the great post. I found the same to be true is Switzerland. "Bottom line: Strictly speaking wild camping is legally forbidden in Germany, but usually tolerated as long as you pr...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiking and wild camping in Europe: Legal aspects
March 08, 9:29am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Us incarceration rates and the normalization of long term solitary confinement
Michael, True, but there is only one border in the world between a first and third world country: the US and Mexico. Our war on drugs coupled with our consumption of them...is partly responsible ...

In Chaff » Us incarceration rates and the normalization of long term solitary confinement
March 07, 12:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Us incarceration rates and the normalization of long term solitary confinement
Brian...not Switzerland . The federal Government in Switzerland is only responsible for Defense, the Mint and the Rail. Everything else is up to the Cantons and almost everything happens by refere...

March 07, 12:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.