Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 101 - 110 of 3332 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...334

Forum » Thread

More like chickens
If you have ever had chickens you must have seen what can happen . Pretty disturbing. There is a similar thing going on here.

In Chaff » Good Grief
January 28, 9:07pm

Re: Re: Re: Good Grief
"Btw, on a personal note, nice to see you partaking in the group hate fest on the other thread, very "Christian" of you" Group hate fests bother me, Christian or not. You...

In Chaff » Good Grief
January 28, 3:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Organization for Backcountry Hunters and Anglers
I probably mistook your link for a complaint about BPL discussing hunting at all. If so, my apologies.

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Hunting: Towards a Coherent Definition
January 28, 11:40am

Re: Organization for Backcountry Hunters and Anglers
Yeah David Olsen, there are forums and websites specific to biking, fishing, mountaineering, rafting, photography, cooking and hammocks as well.

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Hunting: Towards a Coherent Definition
January 28, 9:49am

Haglofs Schist Q pants
This softshell pant is no longer part of the Haglofs line and what a bummer that is. Through the years I have bought many softshell and hiking pants, and none have ever fit me as perfectly as these...

In GEAR » Haglofs Schist Q pants
January 26, 9:16pm

Re: Re: My new favorite bobcat shots
That cat needs to go on a Paleo diet. :)

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
January 26, 8:50pm

My new favorite bobcat shots
Different cat than my last post. Same cat that was heading into the sunset. By the way, I am still getting mountain lions every week, just nothing that special to post. Mostly night time. ...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
January 26, 7:30pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Link
Ok. You did not read the entire article, which is fine but I don't understand commenting on a link to an article without reading it entirely first.

In Chaff » Frontline - Putin's Way
January 26, 12:09pm

Re: Re: Re: Link
Did you read the entire article Jerry? Seems like you did not. Not that you have to agree with all of it, but there is information there that contradicts what you are repeating from Frontline.

January 26, 10:25am

Re: Re: Link
I agree Tom and I hope at least a few people will take the time to read it now, versus their kids learning about it in their history classes in the future....It does not look good and the directio...

January 25, 8:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.