BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 101 - 110 of 2928 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...293

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Then again...
I am saddened and worried about all the effort put into polarizing the people in this country. What history I know tells me that not much good can come from it.

In Chaff » Belief versus Facts
July 05, 7:56pm

Then again...
.. We have a scientist here on BPL that continues to study climate change; someone not funded by oil nor by green energy....and he gets viciously attacked just for continuing to gather and analyze ...

In Chaff » Belief versus Facts
July 05, 4:59pm

Re: Love it
"I never thought of a sponge.... But I agree that for hiking, a solid, clean-able object seems more hygienic. Did you pack out your old sponges?" I did not use them while backpacking. ...

In GEAR » ***WARNING***Lady Stuff--DivaCup Questions***WARNING***
July 03, 11:51pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ***WARNING***Lady Stuff--DivaCup Questions***WARNING***
"(I'm hoping to learn why a Diva is better than a sponge, but I'm to shy to ask.)" I tried the Diva at home and maybe I did not give it enough of a chance, but It wasn't...

In GEAR » ***WARNING***Lady Stuff--DivaCup Questions***WARNING***
July 03, 9:16pm

Re: Re: Differences
""nor do I think that Ian and Michael were just pointing them out." Not sure that I was doing more than pointing them out and trying to be factual, not emotional. Care to elaborat...

In Chaff » She throws like a girl!
July 02, 7:06pm

Differences
I don't think that acknowledging differences is a problem, nor do I think that Ian and Michael were just pointing them out. I appreciate Craig's point that until/ unless we talk about the...

July 02, 6:39pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: She Throws Like a Girl
"It's not about pretending we're the same, it's about not trying so hard to find the differences. I tend to participate in sports (namely outdoor sports) that do not favor one gend...

July 02, 3:14pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pure rant
Your soul is awesome Justin. As far as Jennifer and I, yes, I have made some mistakes there. We called a truce and I don't really want to rehash unless there is something new. I thought ...

In Chaff » Pure rant
July 02, 11:31am

Re: Re: Pure rant
I probably deserve all that, but you are a most judgemental personality Justin.

In Chaff » Pure rant
July 02, 8:33am

Pressure
I think there is a lot of cultural pressure on women and it does not just come from men. If all or even most women woke up one day and gave one another the support and "permission" to be...

July 01, 6:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.