Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 101 - 110 of 3492 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...350

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Crazy Party Shirt
Buyer beware. Edited to add that I agree with Jona's post below. The way the seller handled himself was unacceptable and to me he is not worthy of trust.

In Gear Swap » FS: Brand New Ultra lightweight XL Long Sleave Polyester Crazy Party Shirt 25$
April 07, 6:04am

Re: GGG and my faux pas
I don't think what happened will prevent us all from getting together again. I do enjoy the smaller gathering more ; 100 + people ends up being a lot of two minute interactions ... Maybe we c...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG and my faux pas
April 06, 7:23pm

Re: Re: Re: oooooof.
"Katharina. Plenty people in this thread knock him pretty hard. I'm just curious if anyone agrees with him. If one does, why not come to his defense? Feel free to PM me with your answer. D...

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
April 05, 7:04pm

Re: Re: Re: oooooof.
Because the guy isn't isolated enough as is, so let's see if there is one single individual on BPL that agrees with him and if no one posts we have a definitive answer.... that will do what...

April 05, 6:15pm

Re: Re: oooooof.
"Is there a single other person here at BPL that agrees with Justin?" I don't know how anyone can answer a question like that. Agrees with Justin about what? I guess this is c...

April 05, 4:55pm

Re: Wow! That is a lot of mad customers!
It looks like you are trying, somewhat, so that is something. I don't think you are close to making this ok. A lot of what you write has little to do with the problem. You do address that you b...

In Gear Swap » Quantum Endurance Climashield Quilt 5'X7' Slate Grey 75$
April 04, 11:50pm

Re: Color optin pics
Here are a couple off Outdoortrailgear.com

In GEAR » Elemental Horizons Kalais
April 04, 9:30pm

Kalais
I ordered mine in all Dynema. I went with all black to save a few dollars, which makes very little sense, really.

April 04, 7:48pm

Re: Elemental Horizons Kalais
My dog chewed my Hornet. My daughter claimed her Ohm. So...I have a Kalais on order. Matt has been great at answering questions and communicating in general. Can't wait to get the pack...:)

April 04, 11:28am

Re: No it's not
" I don't feel even a gram of guilt about selling it," Not even 2.5 ounces?

In Gear Swap » Quantum Endurance Climashield Quilt 5'X7' Slate Grey 75$
April 04, 11:24am

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.