Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 101 - 110 of 3365 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...337

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Creating Enemies
Jerry, that Frontline show featured the opinion of Ashton Carter. That in itself makes it completely slanted. And Strobe Talbott's stance cannot be objective either.

In Chaff » I Find This Very Troubling (Warning: Politics)
February 06, 11:27am

Re: Re: Creating Enemies
""Not according to Pentagon officials: militants, Russia and China are the biggest threats to the US:" Maybe. But Russians see the Chinese as their biggest threat! The only reason...

February 05, 10:11pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: tom
"We seem to be doing okay with China. China seems to be going in a better direction." Not according to Pentagon officials: militants, Russia and China are the biggest threats to the US...

February 05, 9:29pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little
"No- thank you for playing, though. That was not an allowed option. Be intellectually honest- you MUST choose one. The point was that (I hope) most everyone would place western nations higher ...

February 05, 8:45pm

Re: dead horse
Yikes. That thread got me into trouble . What's new ?

In Philosophy & Technique » Speaking of light; wouldn't sharing gear make our packs much lighter?
February 05, 8:34pm

No one
So the question is which country would make the best, unchallenged bully..... By definition - none.

February 05, 7:39pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little
"- no, I do NOT believe that the West is responsible for all the world's ills." In an honest discussion you should not have to defend yourself like that Ben. It is clear that you n...

February 05, 5:28pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Little
"....you to want us to believe that Putin is a benign figure whom we've simply pushed too far, which again is preposterous." I think it's more along the lines of : Putin is N...

February 05, 5:11pm

Taking someone along
Why would you want to take anyone "along", particularly on an adventure? Unless it's a joint venture with excited, capable and willing partners...why bother? The title itself answer...

In Philosophy & Technique » Why do male adventurers not take their female partners along?
February 05, 3:25pm

Re: Re: Little
My answer was to the question " what are you doing....". Not the country...

February 05, 1:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.