Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 101 - 110 of 3137 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...314

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Here
"Sullivan did admit that Bush had no good reason to attack Iraq, but Obama has legitamate concerns - beheadings, occupation of Iraq,... That should count for something." It does, and t...

In Chaff » The Question of Militarism/Empire
September 24, 4:14pm

Here
Another article worth reading. Gives the administration the benefit of the doubt and a lot of breaks on this except : "Then there’s the question of authorization. George W Bush got a...

September 24, 2:43pm

Impressive
Yikes! Thanks for sharing.

In Photo Gallery » Largish Rattlesnake Encounter in Sierras
September 24, 12:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/24/opinion/on-syria-no-convincing-plan.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0 Also addresses how Congress is failing us on this. "Meanwhile, Congress has utterl...

September 24, 9:36am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re
"I consider them to be more of a "citizen" than most people I meet" I am working on my citizenship. I care a lot about this country and that is at the root of my criticisms. ...

September 23, 7:57pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re
I have criticized Obama on continuing surveillance, on the least transparent administration, prosecuting whistleblowers and now another war. All based on facts. Now please move on. I am done with ...

September 23, 6:15pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re
You are wrong Ken.

September 23, 5:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re
"And this isn't precedent. It's always been the way it is. " Huh? What are you talking about Jerry?

September 23, 4:30pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re
And now we are bombing the Khorasan in Syria, which Obama never mentioned. They are now admitting this campaign will go on for years; so much for limited strikes. How about that Nobel Prize f...

September 23, 4:29pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: re
"Let the president make the decision and execute." That sets an incredibly bad precedent.

September 23, 3:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.