BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 101 - 110 of 2972 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...298

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Media coverage
As far as foreign policy and the NSA he is not trying nearly hard enough. On surveillance I put a whole lot of blame on him. On prosecuting/ persecuting whistleblowers I blame him almost completely...

In Chaff » The real reasons why Israel is bombing Palestine
July 25, 8:47am

OCHA
http://www.ochaopt.org/documents/ocha_opt_sitrep_25_07_2014.pdf This is not ok.

July 25, 12:33am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Media coverage
"Because if people are not happy with Obama, they will tend to vote for the other guy - McCain or Romney for example. If the public perception is that Obama is trying but the right wingers ...

July 24, 10:49pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Media coverage
Jerry, Why does it bother you that I am not happy with Obama on a number of things? I don't dislike him. If I was a citizen in 2008 I would have voted for him. I was happy and hopeful when he...

July 24, 7:03pm

Re
This might well be where I am told again that since I am not a citizen I should "shush"... I am opposed to the death penalty, period. To me, even those that support it should be done wit...

In Chaff » Executions gone wrong
July 24, 6:42pm

Re: Re: Unsafe
Yup Jennifer, we do agree on this and I bet on a number of other issues as well :)

July 24, 6:27pm

Re: Re: Media coverage
Please Jerry....MSNBC might be oh so slightly less biast than the rest, but they certainly are limiting how much and what they show from Gaza. The "Arab lady" ? Do you mean the journalis...

July 24, 6:12pm

With Ben
+1

July 24, 12:55pm

Unsafe
Shelling of UN school where civilians had been directed to take refuge. This is the kind of stuff that should not be accepted/condoned/justified or muffled . http://www.washingtonpost....

July 24, 8:20am

Re: Executions gone wrong
I have been following that; shameful.

July 24, 6:22am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.