Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 101 - 110 of 3232 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...324

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My tick experience. No pictures but not for the squeamish.
Hi Christopher, What you describe are the ones that my dog gets and they have not been a problem for me....the problem are the small red ones or even worse, the tiny black ones. I have tock card ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » My tick experience. No pictures but not for the squeamish.
December 19, 12:44pm

Re: Re: Re: My tick experience. No pictures but not for the squeamish.
Christopher, Are the ticks you are referring to, what we commonly call dog ticks? Do they just hold on to one single flake of skin and come off easily? Because I don't even count those anymor...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » My tick experience. No pictures but not for the squeamish.
December 19, 12:14pm

Re: Re: My tick experience. No pictures but not for the squeamish.
Daryl, Over the last year I had been noticing faster and more severe reactions to tick bites than before. I read up on them and found that some people have/ develop an allergy to the saliva of th...

December 19, 12:12pm

My tick experience. No pictures but not for the squeamish.
I am not going to address Lyme's disease or other tick born diseases with this post. I am relatively well read on that but probably would not add much to what people have already discussed here...

December 19, 11:07am

Re
They are beautiful animals, I agree. While I am most excited to get daytime photos, I still find some of the night time captures interesting in their own way.

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
December 15, 10:37am

The eyes..
Lots more pictures, none of them anything that special. These two, part of a series, are pretty cool because of the eyes, I think

December 13, 8:45pm

Re: UPDATE
Hi Daryl, I have been following this thread.....Sounds like you are not out of the woods yet. I am glad you are not just waiting it out and instead getting appropriate care. Thanks for the upda...

In Chaff » Public Service
December 12, 7:09pm

Edible plants app.
I don't have experience with the "edible" plants apps, but I did buy a couple of plant ID ones in the past. Maybe they have improved a lot, but I found them only marginally useful, an...

In GEAR » Experience with edible plants apps?
December 06, 10:18am

Trip
Just beautiful Adan. What you guys all do as a family is just wonderful and inspiring and good for the world. I have enjoyed watching your girls grow, even if just through pictures. Those gir...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sequoia Family Hike, Mountain Home State Forest, 11-7-14
December 03, 12:25pm

New pictures :)
Hard to believe it was a year ago that I was getting my first pictures. This is the new ruling male around here. Since the bloody fight he is making the rounds and scraping everywhere. ...

November 18, 6:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.