Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Juston Taul (Junction) - BPL Guest

My Locale Atlanta, GA
About Me I'm originally from Indiana, but in 2002 I moved to Florida to pursue my career in aviation. In 2005, I graduated from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University with a BA in Aeronautical Science. I have played the role of a Flight Instructor, Chief Pilot, and most recently a First Officer for Atlantic Southeast Airlines. I now live in Atlanta, GA and work full time. I don't know what's next but for now i'm happy with where life has taken me. Blue skies and tailwinds.
CityAtlanta
StateGA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear List2011 Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Juston Taul

Showing 101 - 110 of 627 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...63

Forum » Thread

US Shoe Size
I'm usually a 10.5 depending on the shoe. Sometimes a 10 sometimes an 11. I hope that helps. Haha! ETA - I also wear a 42 in the KSO and FLOW. I think these are about the same except aft...

In Gear Swap » Vibram Five Fingers SPEED
June 29, 12:13pm

Yeppers
Yeah I had read that also. Down to 5 weeks and soon down to 4 they had hopped. I don't follow either. I'll cross my fingers too.

In GEAR » MLD Burn
June 29, 8:00am

Still waiting...
I'm at week 7 and 3 days. Patience is a virtue so they say. :D

In GEAR » MLD Burn
June 29, 7:43am

Ignorance
"The only bad part is Eastern ky, where Red River Gorge is located, is inhabited by typical ky rednecks that you see in the movies.They have lots of guns and shoot most animals that move, so t...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bear Attack at Red River Gorge in Ky
June 29, 7:31am

Vibram Five Fingers SPEED
SOLD SOLD SOLD Had these shipped to me from over seas. I got the wrong size. These are men's size 43. I need a 44. :( Only worn once. Like new. They cost me $146.15. Your cos...

In Gear Swap » Vibram Five Fingers SPEED
June 29, 7:22am

G11
Great camera at a great price. Snatch it up.

In Gear Swap » Canon G11
June 25, 11:01pm

Nope
Still waiting on mine. Can't wait.

In GEAR » MLD Burn
June 23, 8:30am

Not a bluff charge.
Not even close. That guy is lucky to be alive. I don't know if he missed on purpose or not, but i'm glad both walked away unharmed.

In Chaff » Maybe I should carry a gun in the backcountry....
June 22, 10:00pm

Side Sleeper Checking In
I'm 6'4" and about 185lbs. I'm a side sleeper. I can't do torso sized pads. It just doesn't work for me. My gear is easily under 6lbs even with a nearly a pound of came...

In GEAR » Sleeping pad general and specific to UL backpack
June 14, 9:46pm

CDT
Safe journeys! I wish you the best. :)

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Leaving on a thruhike...
June 11, 8:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Juston Taul

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

zpacks Company
I recently ordered a custom pack cover from Joe. The customer service was top notch. He responded to all e-mails quicky. He took the time to actually read my e-mails and answer all of my questions....

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 25, 11:36am

AntiGravityGear Mapdana
mapdana1

In Miscellaneous Products
January 25, 11:23am

AntiGravityGear Pocket Profile Maps
I recently had the opportunity to do business with Matthew Lagas-Rivera over at AntiGravityGear LLC. He was top notch to deal with. Excellent correspondence. E-mails were returned within minutes. ...

January 25, 10:56am

Recreational Equipment, Inc. (REI)
I've been dealing with REI for a few years now. I'm really satisfied with the company. Their prices are not the lowest. They do not price match. Become a member. It pays for itself over a...

December 22, 11:48pm

Granite Gear Vapor Trail
I chose this pack originally because I could get it from REI and knew I could return it if comfort or quality was an issue. I won't be returning it. I really enjoy this pack. I find it to work ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
December 21, 11:52am

Moosejaw the company
I've been dealing with Moosejaw since the beginning of my backpacking "career." These guys are great. Always get my orders correct and the items usually arrive ahead of schedule. I...

December 21, 11:36am