BPL Community Profile

Joslyn Bloodworth (JoslynB) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southwest
About Me Joslyn Bloodworth has not added a biography yet.
CityChino Valley
StateArizona
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://ulborbust.wordpress.com/
My PDF Gear ListBackpacking Wish List for Two

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joslyn Bloodworth

Showing 101 - 110 of 182 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: Hammocks and tarps
@Te-Wa - I'm going to start out with making something for 3 season just to have something that works so I can get some hanging under my belt, but then I plan on playing with adding "doors&...

In Hammocks » Super Hammock Newb - help!
September 08, 7:09pm

Re: Re: Re: RE: Hammocks and tarps
I'm actually looking at making my own Sil Tarp. Probably about 10x8 (as I have mentioned I am very short and can do with smaller gear than others). It won't be as light as 5oz but I can d...

September 07, 9:37pm

Re: RE: Hammock help
@Patricia - I agree, side sleeping is very comfortable, now that I've tried it on a diagonal lay. Especially for me, since I like to sleep with one leg on top of a pillow normally. The hammoc...

September 07, 4:58pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: sources
I plan on making all of my hammock gear aside from the suspension. I can save so much weight since I'm short and don't need the same size hammock that fits a 6' person. I was thinking...

September 03, 7:39am

Re: sources
I had seen the diygearsupply and my jaw dropped at the prices, so cheap! But I hadn't found NK outdoors and really was getting discouraged by the price of suspension systems, this will be a bi...

September 02, 8:24pm

Yes!
I would LOVE to get my hands on that tarp!

In GEAR » Intrest in affordable light gear
September 02, 8:18pm

Re: Lightweight thru-hiking shoes
You might try one of the other Merrel Barefoot shoes. The Sonic Glove looks a bit tougher and the Embark Glove is lined with Gore-Tex. Although I'm not sure you'd want something waterproo...

In GEAR » Lightweight thru-hiking shoes
August 31, 5:27am

Women's Pack
As a curvy woman myself, I like the Granite Gear and Osprey Packs. If I were going to pick any internal frame pack in the world for myself it'd be the Osprey Exos. Really comfy and great vent...

In GEAR » Women's specific pack suggestions
August 31, 5:14am

Re: Hammock
Haha, no actually you weren't mistaken, but I have been set straight by the Hammock Forum DIYer's. Thanks for the concern. It would have been a horrid and expensive mistake! And yeah as ...

August 28, 7:52am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hammock
For anyone who was wondering, I got some sport nylon from JoAnn's and made a mock up of the hammock I am hoping to make out of sil and tried it out in my backyard. The hammock was shorter than...

August 27, 9:53am

All Reader Reviews by Joslyn Bloodworth

Joslyn Bloodworth has posted no reviews.