Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

J C (Joomy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale J C hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J C has not added a biography yet.
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J C

Showing 101 - 110 of 327 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...33

Forum » Thread

Re: Ringing some bells
"Is it possible a 2014 product launch is around the corner?" There has been some 2014 previewed already, but as far as launching goes, their Autumn 2013 stuff is only just hitting shel...

In GEAR » RAB Momentum replacement
September 06, 1:41am

FS (Australia): WM Apache MF 6'6
Western Mountaineering Apache MF, 6'6, red/black shell, -10C rating (-11 or -12 EN rated), about 1000g. Very warm, very light. Used for less than 20 nights total. Asking $350 shipped within Aus...

In Gear Swap » FS (Australia): WM Apache MF 6'6
September 05, 10:03am

Crux
No experience with McHale packs but being custom made I'm sure they are the bee knees. A much cheaper option would be the Crux AK70 (70 litres nominal with 5L extra in the collar). I've...

In GEAR » load hauler backpack properties
September 05, 9:20am

Re: Re: Re: M 10 sizing check
Hey Rick, Thanks for the info! Actually Patagonia just got back to me and the discrepancy between the Torrentshell and the M10 was because, to quote: "the measurement for the front length i...

In GEAR » New M10 sizing/length question
September 05, 1:25am

Re: ccf
"To each their own. I find my neoair to be the next best thing to a bed." Just how I feel about my Exped Synmat.

In GEAR » favorite UL closed cell pad?
September 03, 6:04am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: M 10 sizing
Hi Rick, That's an extremely friendly offer! But I certainly wouldn't want you to go out of your way... My concern isn't so much the back length as the front length. I think it ha...

September 03, 5:49am

Re: Re: Re: M 10 sizing
Hi Rick, I did, but it's hard to tell anything since I don't know how big Max Neale is.

September 02, 8:36am

Re: Re: Re: Re: well...
"The comparison is a bit strange. One tent is half the price of the other and much less weight. The Cloudburst also as vertical ends...if you use a long sleeping bag you will hit the sloping e...

In GEAR » Cloudburst 3 vs. Anjan 3
September 02, 8:09am

update
Rab, Pata jackets and BD pack sold.

In Gear Swap » FS (Australia) WM Apache MF, BD Mission 75, Sawyer inline filter, capilene 2, Rab alpine jacket
September 02, 8:02am

Shell and windshirt
Well for what it's worth I am planning on "downgrading" to a Patagonia M10 for my shell (lightest non-cuben 3-layer shell I believe) and a Houdini for a wind shell. Total weight for b...

In GEAR » Ultralight dream clothing, what would you buy
September 02, 7:56am

All Reader Reviews by J C

J C has posted no reviews.