Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Joe Cangelosi (JoeFish) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale All Over California
About Me I live in SF, but I work anywhere they'll pay me to go. I'm in LA quite a bit, but I can be found hiking all up and down the California coast, and any other place I can escape to.
My PDF Gear List3 Season CA Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joe Cangelosi

Showing 101 - 110 of 159 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

Grand Teton NP Transpo
Hello! I'm going to Grand Teton NP from 19-23 July. I have transportation available to the trailhead, but still unsure how to get back to the airport (Jackson Hole Airport) on the 23rd. Ther...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Grand Teton NP Transpo
July 05, 12:26pm

Re: zero weight!
Mike! You're back!

In GEAR » Camp Shoes
July 05, 12:10pm

Re: 3 season MN list
Hey Michael, I'm curious what rating your bag is. Sahara had a few models. Reason I ask is REI's big summer sale is on and they've had a lot of bags on sale. Are you going on lon...

In Gear Lists » 3 season MN list
July 04, 9:11pm

Synthetic, I think
After doing a LOT of reading, I think I'm going to go synthetic. If I have to buy brand-new, I will go with the nanopuff, but the Montbells look nice, too. Scouring the sale racks I go...

In Gear Lists » Grand Tetons July Gear List
July 04, 2:16pm

WTB Men's NanoPuff or Similar
Hey, I'm looking for a nanopuff size L, or a MB thermawrap jacket size L, or similar. Let me know if you've got one burning a hole in your closet.

In Gear Swap » WTB Men's NanoPuff or Similar
July 04, 9:55am

Which one?
Rodney, What do you use? I am looking at old and new nanopuffs and the Montbell Thermawrap. Thoughts? Edit: I added a fleece vest. A lot of weight, but I'd rather have it...

July 03, 10:15pm

Re: more comments
> if your not a terribly cold sleeper- I think the 35 degree bag (w/ a decent pad) an the addition of a good insulating top (and possibly hat, your spare socks, etc) should be sufficient Hmmm...

July 03, 8:13pm

Re: comments
>you list bear spray as pack weight- That should be carried weight, you are correct. I sewed a little slot into the cargo pocket for it. >yes- your pad is pretty heavy I think I ca...

July 03, 7:30pm

Best of Both
I like the sound of that setup. Are there pics on his site?

In GEAR » Suggestions for lightening a load? and a good Pack?
July 03, 6:58pm

Re: Suggestions for lightening a load? and a good Pack?
Barrett, What tent are you carrying??? It would be helpful if we had some info about what kind of weather and terrain you were encountering, and also what you're able to spend. I'...

In GEAR » Suggestions for lightening a load? and a good Pack?
July 03, 3:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Joe Cangelosi

Joe Cangelosi has posted no reviews.