BPL Community Profile

Jennifer McFarlane (JennyMcFarlane) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern California
About Me Jennifer McFarlane has not added a biography yet.
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListFamily 5-6 night High Sierra Gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jennifer McFarlane

Showing 101 - 110 of 174 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Tarptents
Take a look at the the two person Tarptents- around 2 pounds, around half of your budget. My husband and I tried laying down in the BA FC2 and didn't fit- he's 6'2 with broad shoulders...

In GEAR » Ultlalight 2 person tents
July 03, 10:38am

no message
read it wrong, sorry

In GEAR » women's equivalent to Mont-bell dynamo windpants?
July 02, 10:33am

test embedded link
Olukai

In User Test Forum » Embedded Link
June 28, 6:02pm

might try OluKai shoes
I picked up a pair of these at REI. I've been trying on shoes for the past several months- I have a narrow heel and a very wide foot (especially for a woman) I was just browsing in the shoe d...

In GEAR » sandals/watershoes for the river
June 28, 5:40pm

Bear Vault
Hi Dave I'll take the Bear Vault

In Gear Swap » FS: NEW BearVault BV450 solo
June 25, 9:35am

Mail tomorrow
Hey Mike Thanks for the prompt payment I'll mail them tomorrow morning. I am not sure when they will get to you since we are on opposite sides of the country. enjoy your new ( except for la...

In Gear Swap » PIF: montrail hardrock mid gtx
June 22, 7:22pm

Montrail Hardrocks- GONE to Mike
Hi Mike If you can please send your address to my email rja mcfarlane at gmail dot com (no spaces) Shipping will be about $10- pay thru paypal (gift unless you what to pay the fees too) to same...

June 22, 6:40pm

PIF: montrail hardrock mid gtx
PIF: 2010 Montrail Hardrock Mid - GTX. Size: Mens 10 (fit true to size) Condition: New I got these from Thom a few weeks ago, unfortunately they are too narrow for my duck-like feet. 1. T...

June 22, 4:53pm

fit of Down Inner
I agree Probably important for you to know I am very short waisted- really, I have no waist- only hips and my legs are the same length as my 6 foot 2 husband- 32 inch inseam. So you might find th...

In GEAR » Montbell Half-Sleeve - Women's Alternative
June 19, 5:11pm

Fit of Down Inner
It hits low on my hips- I only wear it like that when I am really cold because it's a sort of a snug fit. I usually just pull it up a few inches so it does not ride at the widest point on my ...

In GEAR » Montbell Half-Sleeve - Women's Alternative
June 19, 12:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Jennifer McFarlane

Jennifer McFarlane has posted no reviews.