Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jennifer Mitol (Jenmitol) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale In my dreams....
About Me Jennifer Mitol has not added a biography yet.
CityChicago
StateIL
My Website URLhttp://backpackerPT.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jennifer Mitol

Showing 101 - 110 of 1987 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...199

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Arcteryx, Icebreaker, Rail Riders
New Years price drops!

In Gear Swap » Arcteryx, Icebreaker, Rail Riders
January 01, 7:58pm

what in the world is that WTI graph?
Rog, I went to wood for trees.org and couldn't find that graph at all that you are looking at. But i DID find a graph from them that seems to include ALL the databases on climate since 1979 an...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
January 01, 9:02am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Interesting bear can policy for Big Bend National Park
And my email exchange was a specific reply to bear canister requirements for my trip January 14. She was not at all ambiguous about needing to store food properly for that trip. And yes, I WAS ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Interesting bear can policy for Big Bend National Park
January 01, 8:11am

Re: Re: 2015
+1 Doug! Especially my dog's pack - since he didn't get to go on hardly any adventures with me at all last year :(

In GEAR » 2015
January 01, 7:51am

Re: Re: Samsung NX Mini Mirrorless Digital Camera
I agree with Ian. I read through the dpreview piece and it does look like a nice piece depending on your photography goals. But I think the problem comes with where this camera fits in th...

In GEAR » Samsung NX Mini Mirrorless Digital Camera?
December 31, 9:39am

Re: Re: Interesting bear can policy for Big Bend National Park
Alex, do you know if you can just leave water caches in the bear lockers? I planned on leaving water in the lockers at the Dodson trailhead (my brother rides dual sport and drops water there for m...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Interesting bear can policy for Big Bend National Park
December 31, 7:28am

Interesting bear can policy for Big Bend National Park
I'm planning a nice Outer Mountain Loop trip in Big Bend in a few weeks, and there is a "compendium" online that says bear cans will now be required. It is NO WHERE ELSE on the websi...

December 31, 6:37am

montane featherlight wind pants
Check these out...you can usually get them on sale. A bit heavier than, say, the Montbell Dynamo wind pants, but still super light for pants and super comfy to hike in. Elastic waist, ankle zips....

In GEAR » Marmot PreCip Pants
December 30, 4:46pm

Re: Re: Dip and Sip
I stepped through so much horse crap and saw so many, um, people deposits in inappropriate places in the Sierra I can't imagine anyone just drinking that water without treating it unless you co...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » I'm converted to light wieght
December 30, 4:44pm

Re: eVent rain pants
yeah, I'll second/third/fourth/etc all the comments about NOT hiking in rain pants except in all but really cold temps. Wind pants are great for that (i'm a big fan of the shorts/tight...

In GEAR » Marmot PreCip Pants
December 30, 3:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Jennifer Mitol

Jennifer Mitol has posted no reviews.