BPL Community Profile

Jennifer Mitol (Jenmitol) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale In my dreams....
About Me Jennifer Mitol has not added a biography yet.
CityChicago
StateIL
My Website URLhttp://backpackerPT.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jennifer Mitol

Showing 101 - 110 of 1739 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...174

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: there's FAT in my JERKY!!, Flank steak, top round, London Broil
Roger - that was VERY helpful! I kept looking for things like "london broil" etc instead, because the first two flank steaks I bought were riddled with fat. But at the second grocery st...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » there's FAT in my JERKY!!
July 11, 4:45pm

Re: Re: Re: PCT movie with Reese Witherspoon coming out
I didn't like the book at all - but as others have said mostly because I got very, very tired of her going on and on about how much she misses her mom and how awful her relationships are. ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » PCT movie with Reese Witherspoon coming out
July 11, 4:34pm

Like a fort...
I like shelters. They remind me of the forts I made as a kid. I feel so cozy in there..............

In GEAR » What gear makes you happy?
July 11, 4:31pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lightroom vs aperture for a noob
sure Billy - will do. I've read so much about this one and other similar cameras I'm just ready to start playing with one. I thought about going mirrorless, but I thought this would be a ...

In Photography » lightroom vs aperture for a noob
July 11, 10:53am

Re: Re: FS - Closet Cleaning! Rab, Melanzana, MLD, Arcteryx, Sea to Summit, MORE
Bump. Bump. Bump bump de bump.

In Gear Swap » FS - Closet Cleaning! Rab, Melanzana, MLD, Arcteryx, Sea to Summit, MORE
July 11, 10:48am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lightroom vs aperture for a noob
Greg, that was a great link, thanks! It does seem like LR will be the way to go for me - and I'll try to buy it outright I think rather than pay the subscription (especially since you have t...

July 11, 8:21am

there's FAT in my JERKY!!
So the butcher strongly recommended that I use a flank steak for my jerky (this is Texas - I figure these guys know their jerky!). I bought a nice piece that looked lean, and sliced all the visibl...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » there's FAT in my JERKY!!
July 10, 4:38pm

Re: Re: lightroom vs aperture for a noob
Greg, you actually are pretty spot on in your assumptions! I used to be a film camera buff - I even had my own BW darkroom! really enjoyed playing around with both the shoot and the development....

July 10, 11:02am

aluminum trekking poles are yummy!
One night near Bishop Pass my friend had a terrible night's sleep - at first he didn't know what the heck that sound was....it was odd....kinda scary....right outside the tent......kind of ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Rodents attack tent!
July 10, 7:35am

Re: Re: Re: lightroom vs aperture for a noob
You guys are killing me!!! Yes, Lightroom has the 30 day free trial, and I can buy it outright for $79. I'll play around with it and see if it has what I want.....but now I have too much to...

July 09, 2:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Jennifer Mitol

Jennifer Mitol has posted no reviews.