BPL Community Profile

Jennifer Mitol (Jenmitol) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale In my dreams....
About Me Jennifer Mitol has not added a biography yet.
CityChicago
StateIL
My Website URLhttp://backpackerPT.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jennifer Mitol

Showing 101 - 110 of 1341 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...135

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: About to buy my first sewing machine….
Thanks for all the advice! Who knew a bunch of nerdy guys would be the ones teaching me how to sew.

In Make Your Own Gear » About to buy my first sewing machine….
March 23, 7:04pm

About to buy my first sewing machine….
What kind of thread should I buy? Any type of polyester, or do I need something specific? And should I buy extra bobbins right away, or just wait. I'm getting a bargain Brother from Ama...

In Make Your Own Gear » About to buy my first sewing machine….
March 23, 2:25pm

how to determine height of side pockets
What I did like about the circuit was my ability to easily reach a water bottle in my side pocket, but all the packs I have now I cannot. I was trying to figure out how short/tall the front of the...

In GEAR » Quick measurement of circuit side pockets please??
March 23, 12:19pm

Re: Exos 48 or 58 for woman?
I have never had luck with my osprey packs, including two Exos (the 46 and the 58). And when I tried to sell them to other women, they had the same complaints I did. Now, that doesn't mean th...

In GEAR » Exos 48 or 58 for woman?
March 23, 12:14pm

Quick measurement of circuit side pockets please??
If someone has a ULA circuit handy, can you please measure the height of the front and the back of one of the side pockets?

In GEAR » Quick measurement of circuit side pockets please??
March 23, 8:56am

Re: Pack compression
C'mon Franco, there I'll be, on the JMT with my most perfect pencil, trying to walk, and that darned pack full of birds will be flopping all over the place! I mean, how in the world am I ...

In GEAR » Pack compression
March 22, 8:34pm

Re: Re: Holy hijack batman!
Dave...the truck door wouldn't have to be open...there is plenty of ventilation and it is not a vacuum ;) As for the compression question...you guys have brought up a big reason why I ask th...

March 22, 8:19pm

Best thread hijack ever
And it is awesome. I saw the force of the air displacement will NOT be the same "weight," because the air is a gas and can disperse without increasing overall air pressure inside the t...

March 22, 11:49am

Pack compression
I'm working on yet another Zimmerbuilt pack and I'm stumped on what to do about the compression system. This would be my primary bear can/water hauler pack that (hopefully!) will be my PCT...

March 21, 9:45pm

Re: Re: Room for one more?
I am unfortunately not going to be able to get up there for the weekend. I broke my ankle last month and I'm not going to be going for any walks just yet. Sniff, sniff.... But my favorite ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Michigan GGG (or just a plain old backpacking trip)
March 21, 9:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Jennifer Mitol

Jennifer Mitol has posted no reviews.