BPL Community Profile

Jennifer Mitol (Jenmitol) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale In my dreams....
About Me Jennifer Mitol has not added a biography yet.
CityChicago
StateIL
My Website URLhttp://backpackerPT.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jennifer Mitol

Showing 101 - 110 of 1692 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...170

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: compression
I was thinking the same thing, Roger. Muscles don't "flop around" and burn more energy.

In GEAR » Baselayer question: How tight is too tight?
June 28, 4:20pm

primer on compression hose/stockings
Here is your physiology lesson for the day: When people's extremities swell (heat, exertion, dependent positions (hands or feet hanging down), poor fluid management d/t heart failure or high...

In GEAR » Baselayer question: How tight is too tight?
June 28, 2:06pm

Re: Re: a quick solplex question
OK - that's kind of what I assumed, but it took me a VERY long while, and lots of practice and geometry lessons from my dad in his backyard to get the original hexamid solo tent pitched well. ...

In GEAR » a quick solplex question
June 28, 1:57pm

solplex pitch
I'm getting better...but still seems awfully baggy..... Outside - looks adequate: Inside seems a tad loose. But maybe that's normal???

June 28, 12:59pm

Nature can be awfully annoying at times, too....
Two examples: A simply amazing campsite right on the shores of Lake Superior. One of the most amazing sunsets I have ever had the pleasure to witness. Wonderful friends, a great hike..... B...

In Philosophy & Technique » Campsite Rage Cure?
June 28, 12:51pm

a quick solplex question
Now that people have had a chance to really use this, I have a quick question: I've only had mine out a handful of times, but I can't seem to get a decently taut floor on mine when I pit...

June 28, 12:35pm

Re: Re: Re: Campsite Rage Cure?
My mother and I were on a car camping trip in Sleeping Bear Dunes in northern Michigan. We avoided the big RV camp and instead chose the "primitive" camping across the park. It was quit...

In Philosophy & Technique » Campsite Rage Cure?
June 28, 8:49am

flat rate...
Um, call me crazy, but it was my understanding that the whole point of a flat rate box from USPS is that "if it fits, it ships," regardless of the weight. If you can cram it in the box...

In GEAR » 123mountain.com CAUTION
June 27, 9:27am

Re: obsession
Joe - I can so relate to your post! Nothing makes me happier than being out in that - my gear makes me smile, the simplicity of life on the trail makes me smile, it just makes me so very, very hap...

In Philosophy & Technique » obsession
June 27, 9:22am

Crunchy leaves....
Ah - just thinking of all these places makes me smile! Thanks everyone!

In Pre-Trip Planning » I need Fall!!!
June 25, 12:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Jennifer Mitol

Jennifer Mitol has posted no reviews.