BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 101 - 110 of 590 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...59

Forum » Thread

Re: Easy, scenic trail suggestions for a newbie
Sounds like you already decided what you're plan is, but I thought I'd chime in to re-iterate some of your ideas, and ideas suggested by others... Short Hikes: - Big Basin : Sunset Trai...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Easy, scenic trail suggestions for a newbie
April 18, 12:25pm

Re: Caribbean
Variety is the spice of life! The water looks really nice; I enjoyed the photos of the corals. Really nice trip, thanks for sharing.

In Post-Trip Reports » Caribbean Backcountry: Punto del Norte 3/26-3/29
April 03, 9:49am

Re: The Trail Show #10 - The Sierra High Route
Paul, I enjoy your guys' podcasts. I like to listen to em while doing chores, or just sitting around spacing out... fun stuff. Hey, a quick note - your url above is missing the "the".

In On the Web » The Trail Show #10 - The Sierra High Route
March 28, 7:47am

Re: Run v.s. Walk
Art, don't sell us short man! That was 4500 ft of gain!! :) It would have been 3500 if we ran from the other direction. I got your points of course. I definitely need to practice running mor...

In Post-Trip Reports » SpongeBob Zen: Joshua Tree CRHT, 3/2/2013
March 07, 10:28am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Packs
I thought I spotted a couple other Nathan's out there. I wished I had some more time around the campfire to chat and check out gear, etc... I was literally falling asleep in my chair that ni...

March 07, 9:33am

Re: Packs
Mike, I was also curious about that. Looked like a great setup. The dual bottles up front with option for bladder in back is what I think I'd like to do on the next one of these. What did ...

March 06, 11:47am

LSD at Joshua Tree
Great reports guys, and a great trip! Mine is here: LSD at Joshua Tree Some cell phone pics during the run... Headed out there somewhere... David cruising along, still smiling! ...

March 05, 12:23pm

Re: Overnight ski trip with my 5 year old
Love it! Great job getting her out there. I've been thinking about the feasibility of this for our kids recently. How does she handle the uphill sections (no poles?). The gear list was a tho...

In Post-Trip Reports » Overnight ski trip with my 5 year old
March 04, 2:35pm

Re: Window
Justin, It was good seeing you at Coe last month. I missed your report for this the first time around. Just now read it. Tough conditions. You and Kyle get up to some adventures. Have fun and st...

In Post-Trip Reports » Winter trip to The Window.
March 04, 2:28pm

Re: Re: 2013 Open, thoughts and discussion
@ Chris & Andrew Way to get after it guys! A few of us were just discussing this the other night. The general thought was "there's no way I'm going to MT into unfamiliar wildern...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2013 Bob Marshall Wilderness Open
March 04, 10:24am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am