BPL Community Profile

Christopher Mills (Hiker816) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Denver
About Me Christopher Mills has not added a biography yet.
CityDenver
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Christopher Mills

Showing 101 - 110 of 149 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Forum » Thread

Re: Prescription Sunglasses
I recently ordered a pair of Rudy Project sunglasses (which are awesome, btw) from www.sportrx.com. The same company makes prescription sunglasses using a variety of brands. I got polarized wrap-...

In GEAR » Prescription Sunglasses
May 08, 11:25am

PCT or AT first?
The PCT is completely doable as a first thru-hike. There is no reason you'd need to have hiked the AT first, and many of the people I met on the PCT hadn't yet hiked the AT. The PCT isn&#...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » PCT or AT first?
April 29, 4:52pm

Re: Re: Re: Steripen reliability
Hey Roger, great idea on the MYOG thumbscrew. Can you give some more info on how you made and installed it?

In GEAR » Steripen reliability
April 11, 12:37pm

Re: FS - 2 Osprey pack belts
I'll take 'em. Email sent.

In Gear Swap » FS - 2 Osprey pack belts Size ā€œLā€
March 29, 4:04pm

Re: How I dyed my SMD TRAVELER PACK
Did you find that any of the dye transferred to your clothing after sweating through, or was it totally colorfast?

In Make Your Own Gear » How I dyed my SMD TRAVELER PACK
March 25, 6:24pm

Golite bottle pack
Hey Matt, You can cinch the HydroCruise down very snugly over the bottles & the stuff in the storage area, so there is no perceptable bounce in that regard. I suppose that if you kept the h...

In GEAR » Bottle pack for trail running - any recommendations?
March 09, 11:55am

Re: Fenix LD01 - Noise?
Though I don't remember where, I distinctly remember reading a review of one of the Fenix lights that mentioned this. So it's not in your head, and it must not be unique to your unit.

In GEAR » Fenix LD01 - Noise?
March 08, 11:00am

Golite bottle pack
I also have the Golite HydroCruise bottle pack. I love it. It will fit quite a bit of stuff in the storage pouches. It should do a windshirt, beanie cap, and gloves easy. And it should probably...

In GEAR » Bottle pack for trail running - any recommendations?
March 08, 10:52am

Leukotape and Benzoin
A great place for a variety of useful tapes, and small plastic ampules of benzoin is www.zombierunner.com (I have no connection to them -- just a satisfied customer). The discussion of the Leu...

In GEAR » Leukotape!!!!
March 02, 12:55pm

40% off at Backcountry
Just wanted to add my thanks also. I picked up some great trail running gear, a steripen, and training stuff like some water bottles for the gym and a heart rate monitor.

In Gear Deals » 40% off at Backcountry...
February 28, 12:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Christopher Mills

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

RailRiders Adventure Shirt
I'm also a huge fan of the RR Adventure shirt. I've used it on a couple PCT thru-hikes and many smaller trips and it is the most versatile article of clothing I've ever used. I took two ...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
April 02, 7:50am