BPL Community Profile

Hike Ultralight (HikeUltralight) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Hike Ultralight has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeultralight.com/
My PDF Gear ListGear

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hike Ultralight

Showing 101 - 110 of 542 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...55

Forum » Thread

Trailstar Owners
I have been looking for a new shelter for a few weeks. I decided on a Cuben Trailstar with a Zpacks Poncho Groundsheet. In this configuration it is about 1 oz lighter than a Zpacks Solo-Plus tent w...

In GEAR » Trailstar Owners
October 10, 3:06pm

Ah
Ah, I use an aluminum Fosters can and the traditional Esbit brand. I have never had an issue with it rubbing off. Good to know.

In GEAR » The New "Worlds lightest cannister stove"?
October 08, 1:45pm

Katabatic
Katabatic wide quilts are the best bags that I have used (WM, Montbell, MH). They are very conservatively rated, have an ingenious strap design, and the sewing is impeccable. I have a Palisade and ...

In GEAR » New bag or quilt
October 08, 1:39pm

Re: Re: Re Esbit
Rub the bottom of your pot on the ground for 5-10 seconds. Sand, grass, whatever. That gets rid of the residue. I love Esbit. Trail designs GVP is a great kit.

In GEAR » The New "Worlds lightest cannister stove"?
October 08, 1:24pm

Trailstar + Poncho
I actually ended up buying the Cuben Trailstar and the Zpacks Groundsheet Poncho. We will see how that works.

In GEAR » Duomid - Zpacks Poncho
October 07, 9:09pm

Awesome
Awesome. Thanks for the response. And for the picture!

October 07, 8:22am

Thanks
I apologize, I thought I had asked this but could not find the post. My mistake.

In GEAR » Duomid + Zpacks Groundsheet Poncho
October 07, 8:21am

Duomid + Zpacks Groundsheet Poncho
Have any Duomid Owners used the Zpacks Cuben Groundsheet Poncho as a groundsheet for the duomid? It is a bit shorter than the Duomid Inner, but the other dimensions are close. Seems like a way to a...

In GEAR » Duomid + Zpacks Groundsheet Poncho
October 06, 10:12pm

Duomid - Zpacks Poncho
Does anyone know if there would be anywhere to clip this: http://www.zpacks.com/accessories/groundsheet_poncho.shtml in to a MLD Duomid? It has tie out points for mitten hooks to connect it to ...

October 05, 10:15pm

Shipped
All items shipped this morning via USPS Priority. Most are slated to arrive Tuesday (Monday is a holiday). Enjoy!

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell U.L.Down Pants - Montbell LS Merino Base Layers
October 05, 11:25am

All Reader Reviews by Hike Ultralight

Hike Ultralight has posted no reviews.