BPL Community Profile

Greg Pehrson (GregPehrson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale playa del caballo blanco
About Me Greg Pehrson has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Pehrson

Showing 101 - 110 of 148 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Forum » Thread

Anybody recognize this old pack?
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this company and pack--Bonanza Rugged Outdoor Products. I didn't have my scale with me when I saw it but the aluminum frame feels quite lightweight...

In GEAR » Anybody recognize this old pack?
April 18, 9:28pm

Re: Cracked fingers from snow camping
This is for repairs, not prevention, but I also get cracked hands and find the bars of Climb On! to help with quick healing. They're meant as a quick repair salve for rock climbers hands. You...

In Winter Hiking » Cracked fingers from snow camping
April 11, 12:21pm

FREE unopened CV 360 camping gaz fuel canister
I just sold my Rando 360 stove but was unable to ship the fuel canister overseas. So, if anyone in the Boston area wants a free CV 360 canister PM me and you can come pick it up. -Greg

In Gear Swap » FREE unopened CV 360 camping gaz fuel canister
April 09, 10:18am

Wow
Thanks Gary and Anna. Eye opening (from the first article): "IPA is a nasty unhealthy fuel, either in the pure state or as a blend. You should avoid it completely." I guess I hadn't...

In GEAR » Safest Fuel for Alcohol Stove??
April 06, 2:58pm

Re: rubbing alcohol
I use 91% isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol (the highest percentage I could find in a drugstore) in my plain old 50 cent Fancy Feast cat can stove. It gets the water boiling, and creates some soot, but n...

In GEAR » Safest Fuel for Alcohol Stove??
April 06, 12:36pm

Delicious
Michael. I don't consider your comments a derail. Those names sound delicious! Which was the winning flavor? If you need a disoriented (edit: um...that should have been disinterested) third...

In Gear Swap » High hopes, low expectations. Attention: stove collectors and Houdini owners
April 05, 4:03pm

Hooray for a happy home!
Hi Mark, I'm very excited for the Rando to see the world outside my basement. I'll send you a PM. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » High hopes, low expectations. Attention: stove collectors and Houdini owners
April 05, 8:45am

on the home front
I had the pleasure of attending Andrew's Alaska presentation on his home turf/ old stomping grounds last night. It created a great atmosphere to see such support from his community there--his p...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Skurka's upcoming slideshows & clinics
April 03, 6:10am

Pm
2nds on Houdini if other falls thru

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Houdini, Medium, MLD UL pack Lid
April 01, 3:29pm

Clearance
Check the REI clearance racks too especially with the change of seasons--I just picked up an REI Elements WP/B jacket for $6.50 and rain pants for $2 for my daughter. There were a bunch of them the...

In Gear Swap » WTB Kids Clothes/ Shoes/ Raingear
March 25, 10:53am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Pehrson

Greg Pehrson has posted no reviews.