Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale @Tarptent
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 101 - 110 of 5687 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...569

Forum » Thread

Jeanetic Patterns
Daryl, of all people I did not expect you to be a fashion victim. Very disappointing.

In Chaff » Jeanetic Patterns
August 13, 11:34pm

Very lightweight self-supporting mesh tent
Peter, If you are not interested in buying a tent that comes with a mesh inner (like the Hubba Hubba or the BA above , there are plenty of those types around...) maybe something like this would do...

In GEAR » Very lightweight self-supporting mesh tent
August 13, 10:50pm

2-person tent suggestions for PNW alpine conditions
There are several thousands Rainbow/Double Rainbow out there, if there was a common problem we would know by now. There were reports of some misting years ago but we changed the silnylon we use si...

In GEAR » 2-person tent suggestions for PNW alpine conditions
August 13, 3:15pm

FS goLite Imogene UL2 tent
Carol, "I am having trouble finding that information on line since " An easy way to find this kind of info is to type the keywords (Golite Imogene UL2) into Google and then click on Ima...

In Gear Swap » FS goLite Imogene UL2 tent
August 08, 5:13pm

Modified A-Frame tarp, fully enclosed
The Oware Alphamid is that type of shelter without the beak. The SMD Gatewood Cape can be set up like that , half a mid with a beak but a small pull out on the long non beak side.

In Make Your Own Gear » Modified A-Frame tarp, fully enclosed
August 06, 5:22pm

Daily Computer Routine
"(7) Repeat steps 2-6 as motivated to do so (REI Deal of the Day doesn't change during the day)" Yes but they could run out of stock during the day , that is why it is important to c...

In Chaff » Daily Computer Routine
August 06, 3:46pm

Daily Computer Routine
Daily ? Do you mean ONCE a day ? What a loser. I bet you miss out on a lot of great REI deals doing that just once a day .

In Chaff » Daily Computer Routine
August 05, 9:45pm

Using ULA Circiit without frame/stay?
Out of curiosity, I set up my Circuit with a total weight of 10 kg (22 lbs). No problem obviously with the frame and stay,it appeared at first to be the same without but possibly more weight (almo...

In GEAR » Using ULA Circiit without frame/stay?
August 05, 5:58pm

Telescopes for photography?
About 30 years ago I had a Celestron C8 , the original 8" version of the 6" you are looking at. I did take some photos with it (on film...) . The C8 was a 2000mm lens (35mm term) the 6&...

In Photography » Telescopes for photography?
August 05, 3:59pm

volume measurement
A common way of doing it has been to use polystyrene balls. Fill the pack, transfer them to a box, work out the volume from that.

In GEAR » volume measurement
August 04, 4:43am

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm