Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Here
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 101 - 110 of 5435 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...544

Forum » Thread

Is the cat going up or down the stairs ?
Apparently that photo was originally posted in 2012 and resurrected every so often. Most seem to think the cat is going down. There are several clues , the nose on the step and possibly the cat&#...

In Chaff » Is the cat going up or down the stairs ?
April 10, 9:16pm

Slippery sleeping pads
Depending on what type of floor you have, it may help if you also dot or stripe the floor , as well as the bottom of the mat. here is a demo : Slippery mat fix

In GEAR » Slippery sleeping pads
April 10, 5:08pm

Seam seal mix
Here is my video showing how you can mix silicone with Mineral Turpentine in about two minutes with just a tuna can and a stick . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tCyT9p8Uys When I do it not on...

In Make Your Own Gear » Seam seal mix
April 10, 4:01pm

To help you out, the cat's name is Fifi

April 09, 11:32pm

April 09, 4:16pm

New gizmo: "...The results are roughly the equivalent of taking off a 10-pound backpack...
yes , that was announced on the 1st of April , can't wait for the 2nd of April version.

In GEAR » New gizmo: "...The results are roughly the equivalent of taking off a 10-pound backpack..."
April 09, 2:43am

Trekking poles/blisters
"I would not want shorter poles for going up hill.. just the opposite... I want longer poles to reach behind and down so I can push my self up the hill; I do note put the pole in front going u...

In GEAR » Trekking poles/blisters
April 07, 9:59pm

Trekking poles/blisters
Craig, One of the reasons for having the strap the other way is because it can be safer . See how in my video at 2 :40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR4zHbamFGM

In GEAR » Trekking poles/blisters
April 07, 6:11pm

Thinking through a small mid test project
Jim, If you still have the shelter up , try lifting the pole height up an inch or two, without moving the stakes. (just curious to see what it will look like that way)

In Make Your Own Gear » Thinking through a small mid test project
April 07, 4:50pm

Adding weight to increase efficiency. Thoughts?
I use several, most being the S2S Cordura Sil type. (no not for waterproofing nor for compressing, they do neither) The small red one is my medical/emergency sack. The larger one is the Night ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Adding weight to increase efficiency. Thoughts?
April 06, 7:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm