Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Here
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 101 - 110 of 5290 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...529

Forum » Thread

Ultralight Tents
I have a stratosphere 2 and like it, but hard to set up in wind. Try doing it this way : SS2 set up

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Ultralight Tents.
January 16, 2:41pm

Eat a nutria, save Louisiana
Anyone know what a group of nutria is called? The only collective name for the species, that I could find, is coypus (also of course the plural of coypu, one of nutria's other names) Just ...

In On the Web » Eat a nutria, save Louisiana
January 15, 11:48pm

Tent and sleeping bag project, need advice
"The sea to summit is made out of extremely expensive cuben fiber fabric' No they use Pertex Endurance 20D nylon . BTW, I hope you are not starting this project to save money because y...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tent and sleeping bag project, need advice.
January 15, 5:36pm

Who Makes All the Gas Canisters in the World?
It's Max Burton, part of Aervoe Industries. I came across the brand some time ago looking for Induction cook tops ( a mate has one from another brand)

In GEAR » Who Makes All the Gas Canisters in the World?
January 13, 11:23pm

Je suis Charlie , latest cover
just out, the new edition : BTW : tout est pardonne' (all is forgiven)

In Chaff » Je suis Charlie , latest cover
January 12, 5:42pm

Bored? Really Bored? Try This...
That reminds me of one of the reasons why I wanted to go to New Zealand : it is a bit like Italy but upside down and at the other side of the world. I still remember reading about NZ on an encyclo...

In Chaff » Bored? Really Bored? Try This...
January 10, 4:21pm

Remote fuel stand
look on E Bay for : BRS 1 SET MULTI-USE GAS ADAPTOR FOR LANG CAN AND FLAT CAN (no experience with it)

In GEAR » Remote fuel stand
January 10, 4:13pm

The difference between cats and dogs
Great photo Jennifer. The semi resident neighbour's cat jumped up on my bed this morning to say hello and possibly to tell me to get up as it was almost 7 AM. He does not eat at our place so ...

In Chaff » The difference between cats and dogs
January 09, 2:44pm

Gross is one thing...( this is a bit if a rant).
I once saw a mouse walk over tall buildings squashing them as it went a long. Not a trivial matter at all. No, I remember now, that was Godzilla. Back to sleep now. The other day I was wal...

In Chaff » Gross is one thing...( this is a bit if a rant).
January 09, 2:38pm

Comparing the Stratospire 2 and the Double Moment
Hi Nathan, There is a new video clip on our site comparing the SS2 with the DM and the DR. Here : TT Videos With the SS2 it may be easier to set it up correctly if you do it this way : SS2 s...

In GEAR » Comparing the Stratospire 2 and the Double Moment
January 09, 2:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm