BPL Community Profile

Alex Wallace (FeetFirst) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Simple really; I enjoy getting lost in my local mountains and that's it. This site passes the time when I find my way back to the fluorescent lights, ugh. If you would like detailed, up-to-date information about the conditions in the Sierra, check out the true authority at: http://www.highsierratopix.com/
CityWest Sacramento
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://picasaweb.google.com/awallace1980

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Alex Wallace

Showing 101 - 110 of 282 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...29

Forum » Thread

local hero
He climbs at a local gym here time to time and still seems pretty down to earth.

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Honnold-Wright, CA 14ers (Shasta-Langley) by Bike, Foot, Free Solo
August 14, 12:40pm

Awesome
Very cool. Thanks for the heads up.

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Lisa Rands - Mountain Bouldering the Sierra
August 14, 12:38pm

modular
Sell your Tarptent Moment to fund a new...Tarptent Moment DW (as in double-walled). Thirty four ounces total, but when bugs are not an issue, just use the outer "tarp" for a cool twenty o...

In GEAR » Tarp + Bivy weight savings, what am I missing?
August 12, 3:39pm

Sippin' on some sizzurp!
Re: Theraflu Cough Medicine Bottle Awesome. How much of the cough medicine do you leave in there?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Best UL container/carrier/flask for whisky or scotch?
August 06, 11:35am

update
I was able to fiddle with it a bit at work and liked what I saw. When I got home I packed it with my normal summer/fall Sierra load, including a small bear canister (BareBoxer Contender 101)and a l...

In GEAR » Anybody tried the Exped Lightning 45 and 60
August 02, 11:34am

soon
I received the 45L flavor this morning (Campsaver.com's free shipping is very fast) and plan to use it on a 2-night trip this weekend. I'll post my initial impression shortly thereafter.

In GEAR » Anybody tried the Exped Lightning 45 and 60
August 01, 3:13pm

Worked for me.
That's the code I entered last Tuesday, July 30th, and it worked. It may have expired?

In Gear Deals » campsaver 20% off coupon
August 01, 10:24am

gotcha
Yes, very flexible. I previously owned the single walled version of the Moment and while I liked it enough, as soon as Henry released the double walled version I couldn't resist. The option to ...

In GEAR » Lightweight shelter for 6' side sleeper?
July 30, 12:30pm

Thumbs up!
Those lakes look so inviting! I'd be tempted to bring fins and a snorkel to enjoy the aquatics all day. Thanks for sharing.

In Post-Trip Reports » Caribou Lakes, Trinity Alps
July 30, 12:11pm

August 23rd
Thanks for sharing, Marc. Too bad about the smoke, but it sounds like you still had a good time. I have a permit for Agnew Meadows TH starting on the 23rd of August for what is suppose to be a n...

In Post-Trip Reports » "Ansel Adams Wilderness"
July 30, 12:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Alex Wallace

Alex Wallace has posted no reviews.