Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 101 - 110 of 2191 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...220

Forum » Thread

borem ipsum.
I wonder if there's a publishing font that would allow me to auto-fill a three page long post, so I don't actually have to do any work. Something like: Lorem ipsum penchant intelligen...

In Chaff » Frontline - Putin's Way
January 28, 5:22pm

hours.
> 49 hrs. It seemed like less. One shouldn't bottle up all the insufferability. One might explode. Ka-blammo.

In Chaff » Frontline - Putin's Way
January 28, 4:57pm

holy crap.
Seems as though the Galactic Core spit him back out. Even a massive black hole at the center of the galaxy, from which not even light can escape, is over this longwinded, pretentious crap. ...

In Chaff » Good Grief
January 28, 4:18pm

skurka-ed
Tempest in a cat food can! It will always be a Jim Wood stove to me. But if you want to be mad at Skurka about something, be pissed at him for coming out with the SHR route maps and profiting...

In GEAR » Cat can stove
January 27, 4:52pm

JMF.
The only thing to be drawn from this report is that I should stay away from the JMF. Above timberline and off-trail for me.

In GEAR » 2014 JMT thru-hiker survey - results on gear failures
January 27, 1:22pm

agreement.
"Michael and I have different views on many things. But I have to agree 100%." I couldn't agree with you two more. Now we just have to get Eric "Gearwhore" Chanff and tha...

In Chaff » FREE Home Security System!!
January 27, 1:04pm

it continues.
yet another round of complaining about BPL and folks who like gear and how folks are doing it wrong and blah blah. from someone who posts endlessly about gear, all day, every day. the irony i...

In GEAR » 2014 JMT thru-hiker survey - results on gear failures
January 27, 11:04am

east side.
Mmmmmm. Owens Valley. If I could deal with the small time world, I'd be there in a second. So nice.

In Chaff » Where Should a Backpacking Teacher Live
January 24, 9:22pm

resQlink battery
For my ResQlink+, I recall it's a five-year cycle to return the unit for a new manufacturer-installed battery.

In GEAR » Personal locator Beacons (PLB's) recommendations
January 24, 10:18am

new platform.
Ken, you don't remember the big planned move to the amazing New Platform? Pretty sure Ryan mentioned he was just about to initiate the move... Wait, maybe that was six years ago. And four ye...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL Reacts to distasteful ad complaints
January 24, 10:11am

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm