BPL Community Profile

Tom Caldwell (Coldspring) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ozarks
About Me https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=twbBTVpFVV5g5Ks0f7RrfPg
CityWest Plains
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tom Caldwell

Showing 101 - 110 of 858 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...86

Forum » Thread

WTB: Fly Rod/Reel
Thanks for the tips. I've already found a reel, so I'm now looking for a rod. Anyone have a rod that fits my needs for under $120?

In Gear Swap » WTB: Fly Rod/Reel
March 04, 7:30pm

WTB: Momentum Fabric / Climashield Insulation
Forgot about this post, have already bought some. Maybe some others will notice and tag onto what you have to offer... Need to get my quilt finished!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Momentum Fabric / Climashield Insulation
March 04, 4:03pm

Thought I would try again. I would like to stay under $200 for my reel and rod. I'm not too serious about this, just want to try flyfishing out. Or could you refer me to a good flyfishing for...

March 04, 12:57pm

Only at Backpacking Light
Nice Bunn. They sell Yellow HEET at Bed, Bath, and Beyond?

In Chaff » Only at Backpacking Light
March 04, 12:21pm

What music do you like?
I wouldn't know where to start, there are thousands of artists I like, thousands I choose not to listen to. The older I get the more I tend to dislike anything that causes me anxiety. It...

In Chaff » What music do you like?
March 01, 7:27pm

Can I wash my pack?
I don't think you would want to wash an Atmos in a washing machine. You might try a car wash and see it that helps, although you might want to attempt laundry soaping it up before you take it....

In GEAR » Can I wash my pack?
February 28, 11:50am

I'm taking up fly fishing, as I need something to do besides backpacking. Will be ordering some stuff, soon. But, I thought I would check to see if any BPLers have stuff they'd like t...

February 27, 11:33pm

The ULA Unique Selling Point (for me)
Another vote for my dislike of the Ohm's hipbelt. I haven't tried one, but just looking at it leads me to believe I wouldn't like it. If the Ohms had a better hipbelt design, I probab...

In GEAR » The ULA Unique Selling Point (for me)
February 27, 7:01pm

Re: Re: Re: Trillions - Wasted!
"There's just so much going on behind the scenes that we'll NEVER know about, and its all part of some real-life game of Risk being played by the ultra-elite." +1...trillion

In Chaff » What does $1 Trillion look like?
February 27, 10:06am

Because I can..Gunshots and Roughians
One time I was hiking down from a ridgetop to a valley floor, when I heard gunshots accompanied by a blubbering glasspacked muffler. The black dodge truck roared along the road in the valley at a h...

In Chaff » Because I can...
February 27, 9:32am

All Reader Reviews by Tom Caldwell

Tom Caldwell has posted no reviews.