Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeff McConnell (Catalyst) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff McConnell hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff McConnell has not added a biography yet.
CityWinchester, CA
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List3 Season SoCal/Sierra List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff McConnell

Showing 101 - 110 of 992 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...100

Forum » Thread

Ill be following with interest
I'm kind of in the same boat. I had the cuben duomid and liked it, but decided I wanted a bugnet inner with it and the price was getting too high. I go back and forth on the hexamid, but still ...

In GEAR » Oh no, not another damn what tent thread
August 16, 3:27pm

Re: west states
Victor and Elias, at the end of the first post is a link to a spreadsheet. Add your name, forum name, and state where you live and you'll be good to go.

In Gear Swap » New type of PIF -- the Travelling Hiker Box!
August 15, 3:10pm

Re: Switching to a foam pad?
I'm a side sleeping inflatable user. I have a ridgerest I'll be stuck with one on my next trip - giving the wife the inflatable for her first trip. I have a 1/8" CCF I was thinking o...

In GEAR » Switching to a foam pad?
August 15, 12:52am

Great western box!
The western box arrived today. Steve did a great job putting it together! I've added some things and am still digging around for a little more and then I'll get it sent off again.

August 14, 6:28pm

Re: Western States PIF box
Hey Rodney. The spreadsheet works very similar to an excel spreadsheet. Basically, click the link on the first page to open it up in your web browser. Then click in a box under the name column a...

August 13, 3:20pm

SOLD
Snowshoes are SOLD.

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoes - great price
August 12, 9:03pm

purple blaze
I have an Ohm 2.0 in purple blaze and love it. Pretty rad color and my wife likes it. She'll be using it for the first time in about 2 weeks. My circuit is green. I've gone back and for...

In GEAR » ULA Packs: colors and materials
August 12, 8:54pm

everyone added
Alright, I've added everyone I found in the thread to the spreadsheet. Looks like we have enough people out west we could start another box if someone has enough things and wouldn't mind s...

August 11, 10:23am

Spreadsheet
Alright, I had some free time tonight so took it on myself to create a Google Docs Spreadsheet. Let me know what you all think. Anyone can edit it. I figure it's an easy way to keep track of...

August 10, 9:48pm

Thanks
I was able to get some locally from Bob Ross. Thanks everyone.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Reflectix scraps
August 10, 8:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeff McConnell

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Vasque Breeze GTX
I bought theses shoes for a day hike of Mt. Whitney. They performed very well. Good traction on wet rock and scree. I also used them for a 5 day backpacking trip of Whitney through the back country...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 20, 12:20pm