BPL Community Profile

Michael Cockrell (CAL-EE-FOR-NIA) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Central Valley, Lodi-Stockton, CA
About Me Michael Cockrell has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Joaquin County
StateCalifornia
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Cockrell

Showing 101 - 110 of 137 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Forum » Thread

Re: Steri-Pen Alternate
It is the "mUV Water Purifier Camelbak is coming out with one. The UV is in the bottle cap.

In GEAR » Steri-Pen Adventurer vs Steri-Pen Adventurer Opti
March 25, 9:56am

Re: Feedback Sports
Performance Bicycles also carries the Feedback, as may REI in the cycling section: http://www.performancebike.com/bikes//CatalogSearchResultView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10551&langId=-1&a...

In GEAR » hanging scale?
March 24, 12:31pm

Re:Make your own!
I use either a mug, or "boil-N-Bag" bags from my local Raley's Market. For the food: Instant rice, instant refried beans (found ing the mexican asle), dried mushrooms (from the Ori...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Easy dinner suggestions - what would you eat?
March 24, 12:12pm

Speed hike fueling: water and nutrition
Use what many adventure racers, ultra racers (cycling, running, etc.) food replacement fuels. My favorite is Hammer Nutrition. They also have a great forum to discuss fuel needs, have a revised...

In Gear Lists » Help me pare down my gear for a speed hike
March 22, 3:07pm

Henry Coe Trip-March
My sister asked if I'd led a 10-17-mi hike in the Red Hills of Tuolumne County this weekend, as the flower reports are starting to look good. Since it is in my "home county" where ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » March-Henry Coe
March 22, 2:33pm

Another for the March 27-28
I'm planning on participating. Now, to gather up the gear, sort it, and prep. See you all at the trailhead!

March 20, 7:33am

Any room left? For a Stockton hiker?
I normally hike alone, mostly 20-25 mile day hikes. A few 1-2 overnights a year. Been fine-tuning equipment on forced fast marching. Still in my 2nd year of transition from serious 40-yr touri...

March 18, 2:39pm

Trip announcements-development
I was interested in the Bay Area (CA) upcoming trips, and have to do alot of search to find the threads. How about a new Forum Category for this? Trailspace has one called "Trip Planning...

In GEAR » Trip announcements-development
March 18, 2:27pm

Re: Seam Sealing-final sticky step
Hope it works, have not "rain-test" with a hose, my seam seal job. Though I let it air dry several days set up, it still had a lot of stickiness, so I tried a tip I read . . . sprinkle...

In GEAR » Seam Sealing a Tarptent
March 10, 4:45pm

Re: Re: 27/28
I am in Stockton, would like to experience a group hike/camp. I normally hike/camp alone in the Sierra's, or with only one family I go with 1-3 times a year. I follow some of your past trip...

March 05, 3:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Cockrell

Michael Cockrell has posted no reviews.