Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

BER --- (BER) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Wisconsin
About Me Someday to be away from the things of man...

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by BER ---

Showing 101 - 110 of 317 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...32

Forum » Thread

Tunnel Tents Tutorial and State of the Market Report
Roger, Thanks for the article. Interesting stuff to someone who has zero experience with tunnel tents. Looking forward to part two and seeing what you consider the "best" of the grou...

In Editor's Roundtable » Tunnel Tents Tutorial and State of the Market Report - Part 1: Definition and Pitching
April 13, 8:51am

Hexadome
Wow Joe! Inspirational. I too would like to see this one (or some refined version of this) come to market (albeit in a slightly wider true 2 person version).

In GEAR » Zpacks Hexadome prototype
March 29, 9:51am

@Ty waterproof packs
Ty, FYI: the Cabelas BW-II 3600 cu in drypack weighs 49oz on my scale. A few inches of webbing and a lifting handle could be cut off, but not much else one could do to lighten these bags. Th...

In GEAR » Why aren't there more waterproof packs?
March 27, 11:28am

SGL-5 w/nest
Awaiting response from jcolton (first PM) Shane is second if jcolton passes. EDIT: SOLD TO jc. Thank you for your interest.

In Gear Swap » FS: 2010 GoLite Shangri-La 5 + Nest
March 26, 11:09pm

FS: 2010 GoLite SGL-5 + nest price bump
Price reduced to $275

March 26, 7:35am

FS: 2010 GoLite Shangri-La 5 + Nest
Still available Pictures here.

March 23, 12:26pm

Nature=chrurch
I find myself in the camp with Miguel, Tom and Jacob. Good company, I'd say. +1 gentlemen on your fine words. “For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't bel...

In Philosophy & Technique » nature=church?
March 23, 9:33am

Waterproof
The frame/harness may not be waterproof, it's probably not ultralight based on BPL definitions, but my ULA Epic is pretty darn waterproof. Granted the main compartment is a dry bag. But depen...

In GEAR » Why aren't there more waterproof packs?
March 23, 8:24am

FS: 2010 GoLite Shangri-La 5 + Nest
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD: 2010 GoLite Shangri-La 5 + Nest. Yellow. Very lightly used. No holes, tears, or other notable defects. Includes GoLite's adjustable aluminum pole and stuff sacks for...

March 22, 2:47pm

sold pending funds
Funds obtained. SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: TT Scarp 2, fabric inner, crossing poles
March 21, 12:44am

All Reader Reviews by BER ---

BER --- has posted no reviews.