BPL Community Profile

Aaron Benson (AaronMB) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Central Valley California
About Me English Grad' student who loves the outdoors.

Getting lighter!
CityVisalia
StateCA
My PDF Gear ListAaron's Warm(er) Season Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Benson

Showing 101 - 110 of 305 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...31

Forum » Thread

Re: American manufacturers ripped off by Aussie greed
Franco - are these paid holiday/sick days required by law for all working Australians? Or, is your example a choice made by a particular employer? It'd be interesting to work in a Gear Shop,...

In GEAR » American manufacturers ripped off by Aussie greed
July 18, 4:47pm

Re: Bump
Paypal sent. Thanks, Josh.

In Gear Swap » Ti Goat CF Adjustable Poncho Tarp Pole and 550ML Caldera Cone Tri-Tri
July 18, 2:29pm

Re: Bump
Interested. PM sent.

In Gear Swap » Ti Goat CF Adjustable Poncho Tarp Pole and 550ML Caldera Cone Tri-Tri
July 18, 12:42pm

Re: Bear spray pressure indicator
I don't use spray, but if I did: Assuming that that particular can of bear spray was effective for more than one season, a pressure indicator could be helpful; if I [still] had to replace it...

In GEAR » Bear spray pressure indicator
July 18, 12:38pm

Re: was 3 years ago......
Indeed, Richard. It's Spam. If you check his profile and his posts, along with his "website". . . I reported this and another of his posts yesterday.

In Gear Deals » Solar charger $29.99 after rebate
July 18, 8:29am

Re: Re: Re: Rae Lakes Loop 6/3/2011
Great trip report, James. Thanks!

In Post-Trip Reports » Rae Lakes Loop 6/3/2011
July 13, 5:23pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Three way shootouts
""Can anybody spot the anachronism in Lee Van Cleef's setup?"" I think Lee was trying to stay on the lighter side by carrying that cap and ball shooter, but he'd obvi...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Are you "packing" while you are packing?
July 13, 11:15am

Re: Current Inyo/SEKI Bearcan/Bag Requirements
This might be helpful to you or others: http://www.nps.gov/seki/planyourvisit/bear_box.htm

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Current Inyo/SEKI Bearcan/Bag Requirements
July 12, 8:33pm

Re: WTB: Gatewood Cape
FYI: SMD has Gatewoods in their Bargain Bin for $115. http://www.sixmoondesigns.com/bargin-bin.html

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gatewood Cape
July 11, 10:43am

Re: Steripen Opti Sheath
If you freezer bag cook, you could (re?)make a cozy for your freezer bag, that will also hold the s'pen when you're not cozy'ing (a technical term, I'm sure, if you ask the right pe...

In Make Your Own Gear » Steripen Opti Sheath
July 08, 2:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Benson

Aaron Benson has posted no reviews.