BPL Community Profile

Henry Shires (07100) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Henry Shires hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me President
Tarptent, Inc.
CityNevada City
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.tarptent.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Henry Shires

Showing 101 - 110 of 365 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...37

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: holding it to the ground in strong wind
Hi Nigel, Sorry for the delay. This thread is in a strange location and I don't see it without explicitly checking a forum I would not otherwise check. Anyway, with regard to Notch vs Mome...

In Gear Deals » Tarptent Notch
January 09, 7:45pm

Re: Notch pole set
Same folded length (16") as the rest of the Notch. -H

January 05, 8:56pm

Re: Tarptent Notch
Bob, Try "compatibility view" in ie9. It should work that way. Or just install Chrome or Firefox -- either one is better than ie9. -H

December 15, 9:06pm

Re: Re: Updated setup pics Stratospire2 inner
>On your last picture, there's a thing put on the pole end. Did it come with the tent? Is it used for the standard pitch, with the rain fly on? I sewed up some adapter pockets for substit...

In GEAR » My new Stratospire2 arrived today! It's awesome!
December 09, 10:32am

Re: sticks & poles
>I have thought a lot about TT Moment and may still get it, was just drooling over the new TT Notch here recently and thinking about what I would use instead of trekking poles. I was pleasant...

In GEAR » tent pole / trekking pole alternatives
November 28, 3:31pm

Re: Height at the head and feet
> What is the height at the head and the feet? Floor to where the netting starts to angle? Please take a look the dimensions shown here --> http://www.tarptent.com/notch.html#specs (cl...

November 21, 9:49pm

Re: Dual Doors
Terri, I don't understand your question. The Notch is dual door/dual vestibule although maybe you're asking why it's dual door? My belief is that dual door/vestibule offers much bett...

November 21, 8:02pm

Re: Tarptent Notch for 1+ or 2?
Not this year but feel free to bug me about it in the spring. It would need double length end struts and the current carbon fiber single tube concept would be out the question. End struts would n...

November 21, 4:00pm

Re: Floor Area
The Moment is 42" across the middle vs 32" across the middle for the Notch. Yes, the Moment floor on the backside extends further back. We took that out and made it a vestibule/back door...

November 21, 2:06pm

Re: Re: Thanks again Henry
Bob, IE9 on Win7 breaks the video playback. Still not sure why, works fine in IE8. Better yet, use Chrome or FireFox. It isn't Quicktime problem. Storm flaps can be opened from inside w...

November 21, 1:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TarpTent
I have never done this before but in this case I feel that we need to respond publicly to Demetri's complaint. Here is a copy of the letter we sent him today and a link to photos of the destroyed...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 11, 3:54pm