Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bob Gross (--B.G.--) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Silicon Valley
About Me I was backpacking ultralight before Ray ever published!

Photo Gallery:
http://imagetransactions.zenfolio.com
My Website URLhttp://www.imagetransactions.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bob Gross

Showing 101 - 110 of 11618 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...1162

Forum » Thread

Re: Cold weather pants (15-40F)
Sometimes you can find some U.S. Army Class A wool dress trousers at an army surplus store. The good ones that you want are worsted wool, so they are very smooth and non-scratchy. They are very goo...

In GEAR » Cold weather pants (15-40F)
November 10, 12:29pm

Re: Bob
"I was able to get a decent deal on it." Now you know why. Once I find myself with an older camera body that I want to obsolete, I just give it away to a friend, relative, or beginn...

In Photography » Used Camera ~ Is this a "clean" or "normal" sensor?
November 09, 8:31pm

Re: Bob
If you use a blower or anything else to clean the sensor, then you have bought the camera. Otherwise, the seller can claim that you damaged it by cleaning it. --B.G.--

November 09, 8:08pm

Re: Roger
First of all, I agree that the seller's attitude was the worst part of the deal. Once the transaction clears and you get your money back, go ahead and indict him here in this forum in order to ...

November 09, 7:22pm

Re: Re: Used Camera ~ Is this a "clean" or "normal" sensor?
Yes, there are more dust spots on the images that is normal. It is surprising to see that much dust unless there was no body cap where the lens would have been. Further, I have found the Canon auto...

November 09, 7:03pm

Re: CF tripod...
I've been down this road a few times. In general, when you are looking at a tripod to mount a normal size camera, you pay a lot of money to get carbon fiber legs, and you really won't sa...

In Photography » carbon fiber tripod
November 09, 6:54pm

Re: Thanks
"Just out of curiosity does anyone know why so many cold weather sleeping bags use WPB outers?" They probably feel that they can charge more money for the product whether it does any g...

In GEAR » Sleeping Bag Q: WPB or not?
November 09, 11:16am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: shelter center pole
Yes, I am not looking for a spar, and I am not looking for 32.5 of anything. I don't want to experiment, and I don't want to buy raw materials. Segmented carbon fiber tent poles only wor...

In GEAR » shelter center pole
November 09, 10:47am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: shelter center pole
I was looking for a 48 inch segmented pole, and this vendor doesn't seem to offer that. --B.G.--

November 09, 10:11am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: shelter center pole
Again, there is no length or unit of length mentioned, so this is meaningless. --B.G.--

November 09, 9:59am

All Reader Reviews by Bob Gross

Bob Gross has posted no reviews.