Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Michael Duke (mpd1690) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Michael Duke hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Michael Duke has not added a biography yet.
CityKnoxville
StateTN
My Website URLhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/67046387@N04/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Duke

Showing 11 - 20 of 462 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...47

Forum » Thread

Re: Pfaff 130
It is mounted in a cabinet, but the motor is attached to the outside of the machine. I have seen some mods where they mount the machine to an industrial motor, which seems pretty awesome.

In Make Your Own Gear » Pfaff 130
May 11, 1:03pm

Pfaff 130
I just picked up a used Pfaff 130 today. Ive been looking for awhile for one of these to pop up locally. Any users have any words of wisdom or anything that makes this machine even better (i.e. mon...

In Make Your Own Gear » Pfaff 130
May 08, 7:49pm

Re: Finishing/reinforcing seams on a pack
A flat felled seam is great when it can be used. If the seam is to stiff to fell, use a straight stitch, then bind the seam with bias tape or grosgrain ribbon. That is two lines of stitching. Unles...

In Make Your Own Gear » Finishing/reinforcing seams on a pack
May 03, 12:35am

Re: EUREKA MOYO
I agree thanking a product no longer in production is fine, but the other two packs are the exact same as a jam, just with the quest lid and suspension. They are under Nigor on the left of the screen.

In GEAR » Golite's ION is now Eureka's MOYO
May 02, 1:29pm

Re: Wow!
That entire line consists of knock-off golite products. I hope they have a hand in it. If not, that is a bit ridiculous to me. I understand borrowing ideas, but not entire packs.

In GEAR » Golite's ION is now Eureka's MOYO
May 02, 12:58pm

Re: Tenkara - yes or no
Tenkara is awesome. What rod were you using by the way? Many companies have astounding return policies. Aside from the obvious no reel, tenkara is slightly different from western fishing, yet very ...

In GEAR » Tenkara - yes or no
April 30, 2:54am

Re: Bought a tent... But not done yet.
Honestly, I think you'd be better off getting a massive, cheap WalMart tent and a dedicated backpacking tent. You'd have much more room with the WalMart tent and then carry much less weight...

In GEAR » The Worst Kind Of Tent Question
April 28, 10:56am

Re: The Worst Kind Of Tent Question
Are moving it, or is it stationary? What exactly does pseudo-homeless entail?

In GEAR » The Worst Kind Of Tent Question
April 27, 1:59pm

Re: Critter Tracks On and Around Nick Eaton Ridge
Has to be a squatch.

In Post-Trip Reports » Critter Tracks On and Around Nick Eaton Ridge
April 23, 6:31pm

Re: Tarp Camping Without poles/sticks
I don't carry anything. I have never had a problem using a tree or a stick. I use a flat tarp with a half pyramid generally.

In GEAR » Tarp Camping Without poles/sticks
April 21, 11:01am

All Reader Reviews by Michael Duke

Michael Duke has posted no reviews.