BPL Community Profile

Matt Vandenberg (matty204) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Matt Vandenberg hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Matt Vandenberg has not added a biography yet.
CityWinnipeg
StateManitoba
CountryCanada
My Website URLhttp://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=paQVKBSRdeFZxj32
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matt Vandenberg

Showing 11 - 20 of 37 | Page: 1 2 3 4

Forum » Thread

cold footwear
Ive used gore-tex socks and trail runners for cold wet conditions and they have worked great, my feet have stayed dry even after walking through knee high water

In GEAR » Which footwear for wet cold weekend?
April 15, 6:27am

sht
ptarmigan bivy with mld spinnaker tarp, ill end up bringing my summerlite.

In Gear Lists » SHT - Summer 3-day Trip Gear List
June 20, 6:01pm

sht
Im thru hiking early july, do you guys think i can get by in my bivy with just a sleeping bag liner and clothes? For sleep insulation id be using a montbell thermawrap, bpl longjohns, thick socks a...

In Gear Lists » SHT - Summer 3-day Trip Gear List
June 20, 8:25am

spinntex
i have a spinntex tarp from ron and ive tightened it like crazy with no damage at all, you must of really been given'r to rip it.

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Spinntex Monk Tarp (Damaged)
May 26, 1:08am

mantario
nice to see some else has done it, the levels on big white seemed fine for that time of year, the trail wasn't badly flooded or anything. Late summer and fall is for sure the best time to do th...

In Post-Trip Reports » manitoba hiking
May 20, 9:42pm

manitoba hiking
Just did my first trip of the year as soon as school finished. Me and some friends did the Mantario trail which is on the border of Ontario and Manitoba, its one of the very few overnighter trips i...

In Post-Trip Reports » manitoba hiking
May 10, 10:38pm

cowboy hats
i really wanna rock a cowboy type hat, i have no idea what material would work be best for hiking though, ive found suede leather, wool, oilskin, straw? whats good? :)

In GEAR » cowboy hats
March 30, 7:20pm

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » 08 jam2 fs
March 13, 9:51am

bump
bumps

In Gear Swap » 08 jam2 fs
March 10, 3:34pm

pack
I've decided to get an exodus instead of the jam2, do you guys think i could get away with the prophet though? I want there to be enough room for a 5 day trip max, this gear list would be the m...

In Gear Lists » Spring Gear List
March 06, 11:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Matt Vandenberg

Matt Vandenberg has posted no reviews.