Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 11 - 20 of 532 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...54

Forum » Thread

Re: Weight
Since I haven't even opened the box I don't know the exact weight of this specific pad. However the original specs pegged it around 19 ounces

In Gear Swap » FS: Original Neoair Large - NIB
January 30, 10:59pm

FS: Original Neoair Large - NIB
I have an original Neo air large that I purchased a while back that is still new in the box. I purchased it with the intent of cutting it down but I recently decided to go with a different pad. Jus...

In Gear Swap » FS: Original Neoair Large - NIB
January 29, 8:56pm

Re: Re: WTB: Large MLD Bug Bivy
Yes, you're right. They used to offer a Medium and a Large size, so if someone had one of those, I wouldn't want to end up with a Medium. I prefer the current "one size" model...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Large MLD Bug Bivy
January 28, 12:29pm

WTB: Large MLD Bug Bivy
Looking for the one that is made for 6'4". If you have one laying around let me know. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Large MLD Bug Bivy
January 28, 10:18am

WTB: Klymit LWD Packraft, Alpacka Ninja Paddle
I'm hoping to incorporate some small water packrafting in my upcoming season and am not sure how it will pan out so I'm looking for this entry level setup. If you have one or both of the...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Klymit LWD Packraft, Alpacka Ninja Paddle
January 27, 10:11am

Re: Update..
I'll take the other two

In Gear Swap » Assorted UL alcohol stoves-Starlyte,BIOS ,etc
January 20, 8:30pm

Re: Re: quilt quivers
Thanks guys! I also had planned to stop at 2, a 40* and 20* but likes hikes had a 0* Long/X-wide on sale here at GS a few weeks ago and the price was too good to pass up. And those are just t...

In Gear Deals » 10-20% off at Enlightened Equipment
December 01, 10:00am

Re: Re: Re: 10-20% off at Enlightened Equipment
Just bought the last one for my quiver, a long/x-wide 40* Revelation to complete the 40*, 20*, 0* arsenal

In Gear Deals » 10-20% off at Enlightened Equipment
November 29, 1:24am

Re: WTB TD Caldera Cone for Keg Can
PM Sent for few more details. I may have one for you

In Gear Swap » WTB TD Caldera Cone for Keg Can
November 22, 11:12am

I'll Take It
I'll take the charger if it's still available. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » FS: Quilt, Tarptent, Backpack, External Battery, Esbit, Pants, Knife, DriDuck, Zpack Pole, Patagonia Jacet, Whistle
November 18, 8:58am

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am