November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 11 - 20 of 549 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...55

Forum » Thread

FS: Gear Purge - Tenkara, Equninox Poncho, Jetboil, Misc. Jackets
It’s time for a gear purge! I’ve accumulated quite a bit of stuff over the last couple of years and since backpacking has tapered off for a variety of reasons and the sake of eliminating redun...

In Gear Swap » FS: Gear Purge - SMD, YMG Cirriform Cuben, Jetboil, MLD
November 10, 12:09pm

Re: FS: Klymit LWD

In Gear Swap » FS: Klymit LWD
November 10, 11:45am

FS: Klymit LWD
I have a new klymit LWD that is still in original packaging and that I have not had a chance to use. I bought this last year with the intent of doing some minor packrafting and fording and haven...

In Gear Swap » FS: Klymit LWD
November 02, 1:52am

WTB: Black Diamond Titan Lantern
It's not UL but I'm hoping someone has one hanging around that they aren't using. We just bought a new house and I'm looking for this lantern to use on our deck in the evening when...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Black Diamond Titan Lantern
July 12, 12:20am

Re: raftfraudinglite... the (lack of) update
Roger, Maybe he was being too personal. However, if I also felt if I've been defrauded out of money for a project that isn't coming, or is at the very least WAY beyond the promised due ...

In Packrafting » Kickstarter Project: Learn to Packraft
June 16, 10:30am

Interested. PM Sent with a couple questions.

In Gear Swap » FS: SMD, LiteTrail, Patagonia, BPL, Ibex, Klymit.
April 13, 8:20am

Re: air frame sold
Pm sent on Mariposa. I'll take it.

In Gear Swap » Gossamer Gear Mariposa 2013
April 12, 3:20pm

Re: FS: ULA Epic, BD Megalight w/stovejack, MLD Supermid inner, Backcountry Boiler, etc.

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Epic, BD Megalight w/stovejack, MLD Supermid inner, Backcountry Boiler, etc.
March 08, 10:43pm

Re: FS: GG SpinnTwinn

In Gear Swap » FS: GG SpinnTwinn
March 03, 9:34am

Re: I'll bite...
SPF to Andrew.

In Gear Swap » FS: Original Neoair Large - NIB
March 01, 5:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am