BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
StateN.S.W
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/TransScooters
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 11 - 20 of 284 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...29

Forum » Thread

Nice
Cool poles! Have these poles been bleached/ cooked so they won't bend or crack?

In Make Your Own Gear » 11 oz set DIY trekking poles with carbide tips
June 28, 1:04am

repost
Sorry for the repost!!

In GEAR » 150g (5.3 oz) tyvek shoes on kickstarter
June 21, 11:42pm

150g (5.3 oz) tyvek shoes on kickstarter
I know these are currently aimed at hipster kids, but I could imagine something similar working well for the UL crowd? http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/theutlab/light-wing-trainers-impossibly...

In GEAR » 150g (5.3 oz) tyvek shoes on kickstarter
June 21, 1:42am

re: Hammocks in Australia/New Zealand?
Just my quick 2c... There are quite a few people on bushwalk.org that are into hammocks (I went one of 'their' walks and 3 people were using hammocks, 2 were not). I am sure it is like e...

In GEAR » Hammocks in Australia/New Zealand?
June 14, 7:22am

Very different valve for inflatable mats/ rafts
Just came upon this on kickstarter and it looks like it could have some good potential, especially in reducing the size of the inflation bag in mats/ packrafts. Unfortunately the overall product th...

In GEAR » Very different valve for inflatable mats/ rafts
May 20, 10:01pm

Looks good
This looks well within the limits of current technology so no reason it is any more of a scam than anything else out there. Probably worth asking whether they are going to take the money out of you...

In Multiple Use Gear » Earl - Backcountry Device - GPS/TOPO Solar-charging Weather FRS/GMRS/MURS eInk Android
May 10, 7:04pm

Nice
I just came across this one and would love to know some specs! Looks like a pretty neat little cave, especially if you added a little door to the front. At the end of your trip you could use it as ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Glad Tent
May 10, 3:39am

Beer drone
I would say this will be the most important role for backpacking drones... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=janur7RJwm0

In GEAR » quadcopter/drones for backpacking (the future is coming)
May 06, 8:21pm

Nice Work
Wow, very impressive!

In Make Your Own Gear » 5.5oz Cuben tarp with carbon tieouts
April 12, 11:50pm

re:
Hi, To start with, this link will probably get moved to gear deals as that is usually where most business activity goes on (though I might be wrong). The business sounds like a good idea especia...

In Make Your Own Gear » Seeking advice
April 10, 2:20am

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am