Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Charles Reneau (charley289) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Cascades and Oregon Coast Range
About Me I finished grad school in 2006, and my working life began with a job in Honolulu. Since I finished school and gained some free time, my hiking life began as well!
I moved from Honolulu to Portland in the summer of 2007, and I think I like it here in between the mountains.
CityPortland
StateOregon
CountryUS of A

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Charles Reneau

Showing 11 - 14 of 14 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

Overnighter: Deschutes River Trail, Oregon, Feb. 20-21
Here's photos from an overnight trip I took a couple of weeks ago on the Deschutes River. I traveled the lower section of the river, which empties into the Columbia about a dozen miles eas...

In Post-Trip Reports » Deschutes River Overnighter
March 03, 12:00pm

Backpacking on O'ahu: Waimano Trail
Hello all, I'm new to BPL, and this is my first Trip Report. For everyone who is tired of winter, and would like a little sun, here's a few words and photos that might lift your spirits. ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Backpacking on O'ahu: Waimano Trail
February 25, 12:28am

Yikes!
The dreaded Ontario Water Beast! -20 is really cold. Jeez. Sounds like a good adventure.

In Post-Trip Reports » Slide Lake Loop - Frontenac P.P.
February 24, 12:04am

Foothills Trail, South Carolina
You could yo-yo the Foothills Trail. It's in South Carolina, with a short bit in North Carolina, and is about 76 miles long. Who knows, maybe that's never been done before- you could beco...

In Post-Trip Reports » March hiking suggestions needed
February 10, 8:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Charles Reneau

Charles Reneau has posted no reviews.