Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

A D (ardavis324) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale A D hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me A D has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by A D

Showing 11 - 20 of 349 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...35

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Cooking for two
edit: n/m

In GEAR » Stove fuel usage
April 07, 1:48pm

Re: zpacks poncho
If you use it as both poncho and groundsheet (in keeping with the multiple use gear principle of UL backpacking), you also save a couple ounces or more, in not having to bring a separate groundshee...

In GEAR » ZPacks groundsheet/poncho performance
April 04, 5:30pm

Re: ZPacks groundsheet/poncho performance
I've only had to use mine as a poncho in the rain once, and it worked just fine for that. I use it in my Hexamid Twin as a groundsheet. It works well for that too. The corners clip in and...

In GEAR » ZPacks groundsheet/poncho performance
March 30, 9:04pm

WTB: Moosejaw reward points
I want to use up my moosejaw rewards points, but the item I want is a bit more than the points I have. Since it won't let me cover the difference with cash, I am looking to buy some points to...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Moosejaw reward points
March 30, 8:28pm

Montane Terra Pack
I really like my Montane Terra Pack pants (i think they're a bit lighter than the regular Terra).

In GEAR » Stretch Zion but lighter?
March 27, 8:24pm

Re: Re: Trans-Zion variations in two days?
Definitely option 2. Make sure you know where water will be. It would be very wise to leave a gallon cached near the Wildcat TH. Theres no good water through Hop Valley.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Trans-Zion variations in two days?
March 26, 8:10pm

Re: Dri Ducks sizing
I'm 5'11" 190, 42" chest. The Small jacket fits sort of baggy on me. I wear Large (sometimes medium) in just about everything else.

In GEAR » Dri Ducks sizing
March 24, 6:10pm

For Rent: 12" Bearikade
I don't know if this is within the rules of Gear Swap, but I am going to create this thread anyway. I have a 12" tall, 33 oz 750cubic inch Bearikade canister (halfway between a Weekende...

In Gear Swap » For Rent: 12" Bearikade
March 24, 2:53pm

Re: Re: REI Sale 03/27/15 - What are you getting?
I am sort of glad to find out the Garmin Fenix3 probably won't qualify for the 20% off, because I can't afford it anyway: http://www.rei.com/product/884616/garmin-fenix-3-sapphire-gps-wa...

In GEAR » REI Sale 03/27/15 - What are you getting?
March 24, 9:15am

Re: trade with confidence
There's no scam here. I know Drew personally, and would gladly attach my own reputation to his (I've been a member here for a few years, bought and sold many things). Just the fact that...

In Gear Swap » For TRADE: Mountain Hardware, Ghost Whisperer, 15 deg bag, 55-65% off ALL, UL Backpack
March 19, 1:17pm

All Reader Reviews by A D

A D has posted no reviews.