Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 11 - 20 of 2016 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...202

Forum » Thread

Re: Suggestions for solving a Gear Swap dispute?
I mostly use the "purchase" rather than the "gift" in paypal for two reasons: 1.) paypal is a service which I use. I don't feel like it's fair to lie so I can cheat t...

In Gear Swap » Suggestions for solving a Gear Swap dispute?
July 23, 7:39pm

Re: Wind River in October?
I have been there in early September and ran into a bow hunter which wasn't a big deal (he was a really nice guy). I suspect October is rifle season so I would be sure to wear plenty of orange....

In Pre-Trip Planning » Wind River in October?
July 21, 9:02am

Re: Re: "The new ONE"
The ONE was a excellent and revolutionary shelter back when it was released, but with all the stuff that Z-Packs is doing nowadays I am not sure that will find its place in the market as easily. ...

In GEAR » The new ONE
July 20, 6:48pm

Re: Re: Golite Shangri-La 2 Nest first?
I have an older SL2 but no inner but I do have a couple of other mids with inner nets and always set the "fly" or shelter up first then put the inner net inside.

In GEAR » Golite Shangri-La 2 Shelter: Keep it Simple Stupid
July 20, 10:52am

Re: Replying:
If you are warmer on your side than your back that would indicate to me that it's your pad. With the Downmat and a 20 degree quilt I am warmer on my stomach or back than my side.

In GEAR » Please give suggestions to help solve waking up from cold
July 16, 4:44am

Re: Please give suggestions to help solve waking up from cold
You have some good advice here, but I have one question that I didn't see an answer to: How are you sleeping when you get cold? Are you on your back, stomach, side, etc? That might help pi...

In GEAR » Please give suggestions to help solve waking up from cold
July 15, 5:55pm

Re: Re: robic
"The Dyneema that Gossamer Gear used on it's packs is a lighter grade than what I've seen in GoLite and ULA packs." You are correct Jim, The previous model Gossamer Gear packs...

In GEAR » Updated SMD Fusion Packs
July 15, 5:26pm

Re: Wind River Range - Equipment 2015
You will not be disappointed with the winds. I have been twice, for a week each time, both in late august. One week the temps were in the mid thirties, the second week temps were in the upper ...

In Gear Lists » Wind River Range - Equipment 2015
July 13, 7:40pm

Re: Alaskan Guide 8
Back when I used to car camp a lot I had a Cabelas Alaskan Guide 6 and can attest that it is a dry and bomber shelter. It isn't cheap and it isn't light but it is very durable and weatherp...

In GEAR » Tent for car camping?
July 09, 6:26am

Re: tape wrap
Don't put it on wax paper as that doesn't work for long. I have had good luck with the aforementioned label backer paper that address labels etc come on. It seems similar to wax paper but...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How to pack leukotape
July 09, 6:18am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.