Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 11 - 20 of 1995 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...200

Forum » Thread

Re: Arc Haul and Bearikade
So a Bearikade only fits in the top of the pack? What about a BearVault 450 (solo)? Will it fit with the lid facing the back panel? I am curious to see how this pack handles 30-35 pound l...

In GEAR » ZPacks Arc Haul
June 27, 7:37am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gates of the Artic National Park Alaska - Late August
The McHale wasn't big enough for a Bearikade Expedition and my other associated gear so I am now looking at other packs. I am trying out an Exped Lightning 60 at 36.3oz and a Paradox Unaweep 4...

In Gear Lists » Gates of the Artic National Park Alaska - August
June 26, 4:57pm

Re: Apology
My advice would be to go on a guided trip like one offered by BPL or Andrew Skurka. They could really teach you on a week long trip. Navigating below treeline is trickier.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Off Trail Route Planing
June 26, 6:01am

Re: 100wt fleece options on the cheap
I have the Lands End Polartec 100wt fleece pullover and it is 8.8oz for a Mens Medium. It has a 1/4zip though. I also have some lands end 100wt fleece gloves, beanie, and balaclava. It's ...

In GEAR » 100wt fleece options on the cheap
June 25, 1:32pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gates of the Artic National Park Alaska - Late August
Question on stakes: I am planning on using the 6" blue tubular Easton's. I also have 4 of the 9" gold Easton's that I can use for the corners if needed. Are the clue Easton&#...

June 25, 1:28pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gates of the Artic National Park Alaska - Late August
Updated gear list

June 25, 1:25pm

Re: Question
Yes they do. I think they are $60 though. You can check them out on seek outsides website.

In Gear Swap » FS: Seek Outside Unaweep 3900 New
June 24, 9:26am

Re: flash pocket
2.5oz seems too good to be true. I am looking into other water bottle pockets for the Lightning and may use the pockets from my McHale (which are excellent) adding 3oz to the pack. I might ...

In GEAR » Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
June 24, 9:24am

Re: Re: Re: Six Packraft Loops in the Bob Marshall Wilderness
Thanks for your help, it helps me verify what I need to get started. Is fall/winter the best time to pick up a used raft/paddle at a decent price? I assume demand is highest in spring and summer.

In Editor's Roundtable » Six Packraft Loops in the Bob Marshall Wilderness
June 23, 9:55am

Re: Six Packraft Loops in the Bob Marshall Wilderness
Dave - Your article has inspired me to look into one of your loops in the Bob for my 2016 trip out west. (I already went to New Mexico last month and am going to Alaska later this year - so my va...

In Editor's Roundtable » Six Packraft Loops in the Bob Marshall Wilderness
June 22, 2:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.