Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 11 - 20 of 1942 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...195

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
That is a good overall size and similar to what I have now. For this trip it sounds like I would be better with the 4800 though if the 3900 is only 36" in circumference. Any preference as...

In GEAR » Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
May 16, 12:40pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
Thanks for the help Dave. What is the circumference of the 3900 pack bag? The website indicates 40" circumference but I have also seen 38" and 36" and all indications I have seen i...

May 16, 10:08am

Re: Re: Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
I have looked at the Divide some, but there isn't much information no their website. Even basic information like the dimensions of the pack is missing. (i.e. The Unaweep 3900 is 36x40, the 4800...

May 16, 6:29am

Re: re: Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
I already have the Expedition and I have given up on finding a pack that I can fit the Bearikade horizontally. I am planning on packing a few pieces of clothes in the bottom and then the canister ...

May 15, 8:24pm

Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
I am looking for a larger pack for a two week trip where I have to carry a Bearikade Expedition and I am thinking about the Paradox Unaweep 4800 in the X-Pack X-21RC. I would probably use it witho...

May 15, 6:23pm

Re: Extensions
How comfortable/stable would it be to have a heavily loaded bear can that far away from your center of gravity? I am going to have a 32lb load and 19 pounds of it will be in the canister. Wou...

In GEAR » New Paradox Unaweep Packs — Divide & Exposure
May 09, 3:42pm

Re: battery life?
On my Sony RX100 v1 I have been getting ~310-330 shots on one battery. Most of those are with the flash off .

In Photography » is the sony rx100 worth it?
May 09, 5:49am

Re: New Paradox Unaweep Packs — Divide & Exposure
I wonder how the stretch fabric on the packets compares to other packs. I have found some mesh to be durable but the stretchy stuff used by others (ULA, older GG Gorilla,etc ) to not be durable off...

In GEAR » New Paradox Unaweep Packs — Divide & Exposure
May 08, 1:42pm

Re: how large is your pack?
My main pack is ~2850 cubic inches. I also have a small frameless pack for summer weekends and a large semi retired 3600ci frameless pack I used with a Ridgerest burrito style.

In GEAR » how large is your pack?
May 07, 9:06am

Re: Bearikade canister
I have ordered the Bearikade Expedition and will see if I can fit it and all my other gear inside my LBP36. If not I will look at a bigger pack, but otherwise I think the pack will work well. I a...

In GEAR » Pack for Bearikade Expedition
May 06, 8:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.