BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 11 - 20 of 1671 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...168

Forum » Thread

Re: Russian dolls
I don't know if a super mid is much lighter then a shangri la 5. My fly only is 29.2oz seam taped and the super mid is 24 oz before seam sealing and guy lines. It still might end up lighter b...

In GEAR » HMG Ultramid & MLD Duomid: Couple's use?
February 25, 4:59am

Re: Shining Rock Wilderness/Pisgah Trip
I haven't been there recently, but NOAA reports no snow on Mt. LeConte so I would assume there would be little snow, and snow shoes would be a waste. Are you coming in from the Boy Scout Camp?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Shining Rock Wilderness/Pisgah Trip
February 24, 8:09pm

Re: Re
I have used the Locus Gear C3's with the Golite Shangri-La 5 strapped together with cordage and it has always held fine, but I can see the concern. I recently got a deal on the HMG UltaMid 4, ...

February 24, 7:59pm

Re: HMG Ultramid & MLD Duomid: Couple's use?
For you to sleep two on one side of the pole have you considered the HMG Ultamid 4? (or lower cost a Golite Shangri-la 5, Oware Mid, or MLD Supermid?) The weight difference is minimal and you get...

February 24, 5:15pm

Golite Shangri-La 5 vs. HMG UltaMid 4
I know there is a huge difference in price, but I am just curious to hear people's thoughts about the pro's and con's of each and if anyone has used both. I know the obvious differen...

In GEAR » Golite Shangri-La 5 vs. HMG UltaMid 4
February 13, 8:17pm

Re: Re: bug bivy + GG SpinnShelter
Gen at Yama mountain gear (then Alpinelight) made me a custom inner net for my SpinnShelter which evolved into what he now offers as the 1.25. It works great and he was a pleasure to work with. ...

In GEAR » bug bivy + GG SpinnShelter
February 10, 2:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bearikade - Still not allowed some places?
The bear boxer contender is also approved. So is the counter assault bear keg.

In GEAR » Bearikade - Still not allowed some places?
February 05, 3:03pm

Re: Re: Re: Bearikade - Still not allowed some places?
Bear Vault. Garcia.

In GEAR » Bearikade - Still not allowed some places?
February 05, 2:44pm

Re: Inner
The older style Mont-Bell Alpine Light Parka had a 30d shell and 4oz of down. I have had the UL Down inner since 2008 and it has been used extensively. It seems plenty tough to me. My only worry...

In GEAR » 3oz down jacket with hood and =>30d outer?
January 24, 2:08pm

Re: Decions Decions
Just be sure you get one wide enough. Many hammockers use quilts that are too narrow for comfortable ground use.

In GEAR » Looking To Get a Quality Down Quilt at a Good Value
January 24, 6:21am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.