BPL Community Profile

Mike Van (Mike777) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Mike Van hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Mike Van has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mike Van

Showing 11 - 20 of 21 | Page: 1 2 3

Forum » Thread

no need for long sleeves
I started to use an umbrella for UV protection last spring. Best self made shade I ever had, great against light to medium rain too. I now always take my Euroschirm SwingLiteflex silver with me (21...

In GEAR » Long sleeve shirt for sun protection
December 29, 4:10am

No need for long sleeves
I started to use an umbrella for UV protection last spring. Best self made shade I ever had, great against light to medium rain too. I now always take my Euroschirm SwingLiteflex silver with me (21...

In GEAR » Long sleeve shirt for sun protection
December 29, 4:10am

Withdrawn: Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XLite Large (shipping to Europe only)
Like new, has been tested only once at home, never used outside, has been inflated with a pump only. 115 euro shipped from Genova in Italy to anywhere in Europe. NOT selling anymore. Thanks for...

In Gear Swap » FS: Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XLite Large (shipping to Europe only)
December 13, 8:34am

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » FS: New Marmot Plasma 40 Long (shipping to Europe only)
December 09, 11:04am

Interesting scenery
Inspires me to go there one day, I still remember the silence near the Dead Sea, amazing experience. Thanks for the pics!

In Photo Gallery » Israel: Negev Desert
November 19, 6:55am

SOLD: New Marmot Plasma 40 Long (shipping to Europe only)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Bought last spring but never ever used. Long version, all accessories included. 285 euro shipping included from Genova in Italy or Eindhoven in Holland to an...

In Gear Swap » FS: New Marmot Plasma 40 Long (shipping to Europe only)
November 13, 12:40pm

Trying to figure out the right size
Thanks for all the input so far. I'm thinking of buying one myself but I'm worried about figuring out the right size (I'm 6ft 4in tall)...

In GEAR » new zpacks pack: the arc blast
November 04, 2:03pm

looking for more Arc Blast feedback
Anybody?

In GEAR » new zpacks pack: the arc blast
November 01, 2:39am

Osprey Exos squeaking seems fixed
Still have to try it in the field but the squeaking seems gone now. It took me 2 hours to get rid of the annoying sounds making use of silicone based lubricant, Vaseline and 4 pieces of drinking tu...

In Editor's Roundtable » Osprey Exos Backpack Review
July 21, 2:24am

Re: Re: It squeaks
Putting something between the stretch material and the oval shaped reinforcement didn't solve the squeaking problem. I've been squeaking around the Ligurian Alps for 4 days. I don't hav...

In Editor's Roundtable » Osprey Exos Backpack Review
June 05, 3:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Mike Van

Mike Van has posted no reviews.