Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Cole Crawford (CDC43339) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Omaha
About Me Backpacking is my way to get away from the world. I do my best writing on nature, and trekking through the wild can only help.
CityOmaha
StateNebraska
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cole Crawford

Showing 11 - 20 of 132 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Forum » Thread

FS: SMD Traveler, Men's Convertible Pants, Pack Cover, Rain Jacket, GoLite Salsa, Sea to Summit Bowl
Prices include US shipping. PM me for PayPal info or questions. (SOLD) SMD Traveler. Finally decided to pass this on - I have a Circuit that covers the same range for hiking and will use the mon...

In Gear Swap » FS: SMD Traveler, Men's Convertible Pants, Pack Cover, Rain Jacket, GoLite Salsa, Sea to Summit Bowl
July 21, 11:34am

REI Vagabond
Found a sleeping bag for my friend! Still looking for this pack and the hoody.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Cheap Down Bag, Panel-Loading Travel Pack, R1/Cap 4 Hoody
June 30, 11:24am

WTB: Cheap Down Bag, Panel-Loading Travel Pack, R1/Cap 4 Hoody
Looking to pick up a cheap down bag for a friend. I've had good luck finding used Kelty 40 bags here before and thought that I'd give it another shot. 30-40 degree rating, regular size, che...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Cheap Down Bag, Panel-Loading Travel Pack, R1/Cap 4 Hoody
June 26, 12:07am

Do it
Go for it Max. If nothing else I think you'll gain as much insight on life from the experience as from the masters. That's still a pretty expensive program though. I'm applying for F...

In GEAR » The Hilleberg House Project
June 01, 6:56pm

New Water Filter
http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2014/05/17/313168836/filtering-a-new-idea-a-book-thats-educational-and-drinkable It's not yet available, and is designed for third world use rather than backp...

In GEAR » New Water Filter
May 21, 5:25pm

CF Version
I heard there will be a cuban fiber version of this hill available within the next few months. With the large surface area it should be a significant weight savings. You might want to wait for this...

In Gear Swap » F.S. hill
May 19, 9:10am

Hammock
@Bob: He's talking about a hammock setup, which is why there isn't a ground pad either.

In Gear Lists » Tentative List - Thru Hike Noob
May 14, 11:23am

PM'd
Also PM'd.

In Gear Swap » PIF Scott Nelson Pack...
May 12, 3:54pm

WTB: Shoes, Pack, Bag
I've been able to find a lot of gear for friends here already. One more just joined my group, and I'm still looking for some shoes. PM me if you have any of the following items: Shoes: s...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Shoes, Pack, Bag
May 01, 10:18pm

Iowa
Agreed, haven't found much in Iowa or Nebraska that I'd consider "epic." Wisconsin has the Ice Age trail as others have mentioned, and Minnesota has the SHT, but Iowa and Nebraska...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Epic trips in states that don't get the glory
April 30, 12:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Cole Crawford

Cole Crawford has posted no reviews.