BPL Community Profile

Larry Sullivan (150mph) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Los Angeles
About Me I love exploring and adventuring, backpacking, canyoneering, climbing, motorcycling, traveling, anything outdoors. I'm a graphic designer in Los Angeles.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://planetrambler.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry Sullivan

Showing 11 - 20 of 76 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Forum » Thread

Wow!
Epic hike - scary cool! Enjoyed the gorgeous pics and writing too. Thanks for sharing.

In Post-Trip Reports » Rim To Rim - An Exploration
October 14, 1:36am

Thanks Nick - Appreciate that! Thanks for comments Bryce and Eugene. Peter- it did take a long time, but compiling panoramas and choosing photos and writing the story and making the page on my sit...

In Post-Trip Reports » John Muir Trail - 215 miles across the Sierra Nevada in 15 days
October 12, 6:37pm

Nice pix + report
Did the Clarks a while back. I remember Fernandez Pass was tough. Thanks for posting.

In Post-Trip Reports » Clark Range in Yosemite-5 day solo
October 02, 12:05pm

camera
Thanks. I carry a Nikon D5000 DSLR in a chest harness

In Post-Trip Reports » John Muir Trail - 215 miles across the Sierra Nevada in 15 days
September 28, 1:08pm

Answers
Yes they give regular ranger talks at Phantom Ranch - in season. And yes water was flowing mid-summer

In Post-Trip Reports » Grand Canyon - Rim to River - South Kaibab to Bright Angel
September 28, 1:06pm

Thanks
Thanks for your comments!

September 25, 11:04pm

Thanks
Thanks for the comments. I carry a Nikon D5000 SLR

In Post-Trip Reports » Grand Canyon - Rim to River - South Kaibab to Bright Angel
September 25, 11:03pm

John Muir Trail - 215 miles across the Sierra Nevada in 15 days
Did a solo hike of the John Muir Trail from south to north in August 2010, starting at Mt. Whitney and finishing in Yosemite Valley. More photos and a trip report on my site PlanetRambler.com Af...

September 24, 10:37pm

Five days hiking and canyoneering in Zion National Park, Utah
Some pics from my trip this summer. Canyoneering is hiking and climbing and caving and rappelling combined. You haven't really seen Zion until you've got into your harness and wetsuit and d...

In Post-Trip Reports » Five days hiking and canyoneering in Zion National Park, Utah
September 24, 10:35pm

Hiking Utah slot canyons - Buckskin Gulch and Paria Canyon
This is a two day 21 mile hike in Paria Canyon-Vermilion Cliffs Wilderness. It starts in Utah, dips into Arizona and a time zone change, then finishes back in Utah. Once you drop in to this deep s...

In Post-Trip Reports » Hiking Utah slot canyons - Buckskin Gulch and Paria Canyon
September 24, 10:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry Sullivan

Larry Sullivan has posted no reviews.