November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kathleen Schmidt (whispey1234) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kathleen Schmidt hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Kathleen Schmidt has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kathleen Schmidt

Showing 1 - 10 of 25 | Page: 1 2 3

Forum » Thread

What exped does she have? She really likes it then? I'm thinking about getting one since they are cheaper than the neoair (And I'm on a tight budget). Wish I had a serenity net to trade y...

In Gear Swap » WTT new neoair for smd serenity net
May 10, 5:57pm

Andy, That is one thing that I've been trying to figure out. I do not know specifically where I will be in the countries I am going to (it would make things a lot easier if I ws told!). I ...

In GEAR » Exped Vs. Big Agnes
May 10, 5:47pm

Accoring to REI's website it says for the Exped: "pad self-inflates, but to top off, inflate easily with a few hearty breaths" Is this new?

May 09, 9:59pm

My concern is the price as I'm on an extremely tight budget (I'm going on a year long mission's trips so I won't be having an income/have to pay $14,000 to go). Right now I just do...

May 09, 3:26pm

Has anyone found the Fly creek to be less durable than the Seedhouse UL2? I was talking to one person and they felt that way...that is a concern of mine, and if it is perhaps I should just go for ...

In Gear Swap » WTB Fly creek ul2
May 09, 2:41pm

Exped Vs. Big Agnes
I am looking to get a sleeping pad, and I think I've narrowed it down to two choices. I will be sleeping on this for about a year (depending on when I can find lodging during my travels), so c...

May 09, 2:32pm

This isn't free standing is it? I don't know much about tarptents.

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Squall 2
April 30, 3:28pm

I will be traveling for a year, and am only taking a few shirts with me (bc of space and weight, I'll probably get stuff along the way as well and trade out). Anways, currently when I go backp...

In GEAR » Shirts
April 01, 4:03pm

How much does this weigh with the two poles? I assume that this isn't free standing?

In Gear Swap » FS: Outdoor Reseacrh Nighthaven with Footprint and poles
April 01, 3:51pm

I have only used the closed cell foam pads in the past, so I don't really have a preferance. I just need something that is durable, lightweight and comfortable. I prefer the retangular pads...

In GEAR » sleeping mat
March 29, 5:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Kathleen Schmidt

Kathleen Schmidt has posted no reviews.