Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kathleen Schmidt (whispey1234) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kathleen Schmidt hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Kathleen Schmidt has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kathleen Schmidt

Showing 1 - 10 of 25 | Page: 1 2 3

Forum » Thread

net
What exped does she have? She really likes it then? I'm thinking about getting one since they are cheaper than the neoair (And I'm on a tight budget). Wish I had a serenity net to trade y...

In Gear Swap » WTT new neoair for smd serenity net
May 10, 5:57pm

Temps
Andy, That is one thing that I've been trying to figure out. I do not know specifically where I will be in the countries I am going to (it would make things a lot easier if I ws told!). I ...

In GEAR » Exped Vs. Big Agnes
May 10, 5:47pm

pump
Accoring to REI's website it says for the Exped: "pad self-inflates, but to top off, inflate easily with a few hearty breaths" http://www.rei.com/product/797661 Is this new?

May 09, 9:59pm

Price
My concern is the price as I'm on an extremely tight budget (I'm going on a year long mission's trips so I won't be having an income/have to pay $14,000 to go). Right now I just do...

May 09, 3:26pm

durability
Has anyone found the Fly creek to be less durable than the Seedhouse UL2? I was talking to one person and they felt that way...that is a concern of mine, and if it is perhaps I should just go for ...

In Gear Swap » WTB Fly creek ul2
May 09, 2:41pm

Exped Vs. Big Agnes
I am looking to get a sleeping pad, and I think I've narrowed it down to two choices. I will be sleeping on this for about a year (depending on when I can find lodging during my travels), so c...

May 09, 2:32pm

Tarptent
This isn't free standing is it? I don't know much about tarptents.

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Squall 2
April 30, 3:28pm

Shirts
I will be traveling for a year, and am only taking a few shirts with me (bc of space and weight, I'll probably get stuff along the way as well and trade out). Anways, currently when I go backp...

In GEAR » Shirts
April 01, 4:03pm

tent
How much does this weigh with the two poles? I assume that this isn't free standing?

In Gear Swap » FS: Outdoor Reseacrh Nighthaven with Footprint and poles
April 01, 3:51pm

pad
I have only used the closed cell foam pads in the past, so I don't really have a preferance. I just need something that is durable, lightweight and comfortable. I prefer the retangular pads...

In GEAR » sleeping mat
March 29, 5:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Kathleen Schmidt

Kathleen Schmidt has posted no reviews.