Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Andy Blackwell (vash1012) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Andy Blackwell hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Andy Blackwell has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Blackwell

Showing 1 - 10 of 26 | Page: 1 2 3

Forum » Thread

Sounds good
Please check back with this message and let us know how it went. I'll be in Zion for 2-3 days later in the year after doing the JMT so I'm looking for something similar to option 2 as well.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Trans-Zion variations in two days?
March 29, 7:41am

Stuff
You should be able to find individual packets of antibiotic ointment at cvs/Walgreens. They have bacitracin individually wrapped at my local cvs. There's no reason to get the triple antibiotic ...

In Gear Lists » Chopping a bit more weight, advice from the experts?
March 23, 8:40pm

WTB adjustable trekking poles
Looking for 3 section adjustable trekking poles preferable with a camera mount included or available. The lighter the better but Im not super picky about them being ultralight.

In Gear Swap » WTB adjustable trekking poles
March 15, 5:39pm

WTB bear canister
Looking for a bear cannister for 5-7 days worth of food (must be Yosemite approved) Thanks, Andy

In Gear Swap » WTB bear canister
March 15, 5:35pm

Altitude
I still can't think about the large, delicious and expensive meal I ate in Cusco the first night I flew in without wanting to vomit. I forgot the rule about eating lightly and suffered for it. ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » JMT and Altitude Sickness
March 14, 6:24pm

Trailpix Custom with Pacer Poles
Has anyone used a Custom Trailpix with Pacer Poles? The tips look pretty standard so I imagine it would work fine, but wanted to check. Thanks

In Photography » Trailpix Custom with Pacer Poles
March 14, 12:23pm

Lens for the T4i
Anyone use a Rebel T4i or any of the Rebel T series? Which lenses do you normally take with you when you hike?

In Photography » Lens for the T4i
March 14, 12:10pm

Bear
Also would like to buy a bear canister for 5-7 days of food if the OP passes on any

In Gear Swap » WTB Bear Canister
March 14, 10:36am

WTB Gatewood Cape (and Serenity Net Tent if you have it) or similar shelter
Looking to buy a Gatewood Cape. Will also be interested the Serenity Net Tent if they are together. I will consider any similar shelter as well. Thanks, Andy

In Gear Swap » WTB Gatewood Cape (and Serenity Net Tent if you have it) or similar shelter
March 12, 5:10pm

??
Any other recommendations for what to pair with it for bug protection?

In GEAR » Gatewood cape or something else?
March 11, 9:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Blackwell

Andy Blackwell has posted no reviews.