BPL Community Profile

cody yochum (uclacody0908) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nor Cal
About Me cody yochum has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by cody yochum

Showing 1 - 10 of 49 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Forum » Thread

thanks
Appreciate the shipping update

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning: Neo Air, Rab Microlight, Patagonia Windshirts, Capilene & Mernio. Headlamps, Zamberlan Boots, Primaloft Jacket
February 25, 12:46pm

cap 1 longsleeve and t shirt
I'll take both if still available

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning: Neo Air, Rab Microlight, Patagonia Windshirts, Capilene & Mernio. Headlamps, Zamberlan Boots, Primaloft Jacket
February 23, 3:49am

missing the point
I get lightening your load for a 20 to 30 lb backpack on your back but why would you care if your pants weigh 11 oz or 18? I guarantee it won't help you to hike one mile further... I think th...

In GEAR » "When your pants are kinda heavy..."
February 17, 1:03am

ULA
Check out ULA. I just recently picked up the circuit and it is more comfortable for me than the osprey atmos or talon 44. They have S straps if u have a larger bust. And like others have said th...

In GEAR » Women's Backpacks
February 15, 5:44pm

circuit
Just got my circuit today, loaded it up and feels great! Super quick shipment!

In GEAR » ULA Service is off the charts AWESOME!!!
February 13, 12:15am

same situation
I backpack more solo than with my gf also which is why I looked into a flat tarp in A frame mostly, and I have a solo net tent for myself and a 2 person net tent when my gf comes. This will also a...

In GEAR » duomid with two people
February 10, 12:51pm

unintentional
I know you said intentional but my first purchase was esbits and a pocket stove. Purchased because we didn't have the cash for a butane stove.

In GEAR » Your first "UL" piece of gear?
February 09, 2:06am

J curve
Thanks for the great offer desert dweller, should have specified looking for J curve straps

In Gear Swap » WTB: ULA Circuit Medium/Medium
February 06, 12:35pm

WTB: ULA Circuit Medium/Medium
Looking for an ULA Circuit with medium torso and medium hipbelt.

In Gear Swap » WTB: ULA Circuit Medium/Medium
February 06, 1:51am

mini and adapter
Ryan do you have the adapters on a mini? It shows that the adapters fit the squeeze and the all in one, but the mini is not listed. One person on amazon commented that these do not fit the mini.

In GEAR » Sawyer Mini Backflushing
February 06, 12:41am

All Reader Reviews by cody yochum

cody yochum has posted no reviews.