BPL Community Profile

cody yochum (uclacody0908) - BPL Guest

My Locale Nor Cal
About Me cody yochum has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by cody yochum

Showing 1 - 10 of 64 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Forum » Thread

antiobiotics?
I am surprised at those carrying antiobiotics? Kind of seems like a pack your fears type of deal. Are you that far from a physician that will require carrying such a drug? I seriously hope those...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Emergency drugs?
July 06, 1:04am

S5?
Hmmmm not sure why it would not be compatible with the S5 as I know gaia works on the S3. I have the S4 and use Atlogis topo maps gps. I believe its 5$ for the pro so less than backcountry and ga...

In GEAR » What's the best GPS hiking app for my Galaxy S5? BackCountry Navigator TOPO GPS?
June 25, 4:47pm

4%?
Did paypal increase its seller fees from 3 to 4 percent?

In Gear Swap » FS: really, really nice UL, SUB UL gear! Nunatak, WM, Gossamer Gear, Zpacks, MLD etc
June 22, 2:11am

sold
Thanks Reggie

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Down Sweater Vest Mens Medium
June 07, 11:13am

Patagonia Down Sweater Vest Mens Medium
Catch and Release. Purchased from a member here on gear swap. Was unaware of the hole in the right shoulder when purchased, however patched with tenacious tape and appears to be just fine. The h...

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Down Sweater Vest Mens Medium
June 06, 1:06pm

ill take it!
If still available

In Gear Swap » FS: DeLorme
June 06, 12:18pm

gold gear
I have the gsi minimalist and is a great little setup. Ditched the cozy and spork to save weight. Definitely recommend if you are not ready for a foster can alky setup. When/if you are ready ...

In GEAR » Solo Pot ?'s
June 03, 2:02am

miller ml102 version?
What version of the charger are you using? Does one 18650 give you one recharge only on most devices?

In GEAR » DeLorme inReach SE announced, ships mid to late April
May 28, 12:19pm

subscription?
15 bux a trip doesn't seem so bad to me

In GEAR » Delorme inReach SE or wait for the Explorer?
May 17, 11:43pm

item
Sold

In Gear Swap » FS Osprey Atmos 65 small
May 15, 7:11pm

All Reader Reviews by cody yochum

cody yochum has posted no reviews.