Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Travis Songer (tsonger1979) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Travis Songer hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Travis Songer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Travis Songer

Showing 1 - 10 of 14 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

Re: Bubble Wrap
Thanks

In Gear Lists » Sleeping Pad Options
May 30, 4:31am

Re: Balloon Bed - MYOG
Hey Bill, Do I remember in your origional post an offer cut some lengths of the poly tubing? My apologies if i'm remembering wrong. I'd like to play around with making one of the balloon style bed...

In Gear Lists » Sleeping Pad Options
May 29, 6:47am

Gila National Forest
That is very helpful, Thanks. I will look into it in some more depth. Thanks for all your help

In Post-Trip Reports » Need help with Backpacking Trip Ideas
February 28, 11:35am

Gila National Park
That looks like an interesting place. If you where going to take a 5 day trip there what would you do? Would water be a concern? Thanks, Travis

February 28, 9:42am

Gila National Park
That looks like an interesting place. If you where going to take a 5 day trip there what would you do? Would water be a concern? Thanks, Travis

February 28, 9:31am

Need help with Backpacking Trip Ideas
Hello all, I am trying to plan an upcoming backpacking trip at the end of May. I was trying to go rim to rim to rim in the Grand Canyon, but i apparently didn't get my permit request in on time. I...

February 28, 9:06am

The winds of change...
UL Backpacking is certainly misunderstood. When the ocassion permits I do my best to point out the advantages of UL, but a lot of people are skeptical. When my packweight comes up among a gear disc...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Anti-Lightweight prejudice?
July 18, 6:28am

Re: Ray Way DIY Quilt
Barry, Could you give us some more information on your quilt? How much does it weight total(each part)? Travis

In GEAR » Ray Way DIY kits???
June 29, 1:14pm

:) Philmont Gear List
There seems to be a fairly comprehensive gear list here. If anyone has anything more current that would also be helpful. http://www.troop764.org/Philmont/phil_bp_gear.html

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Philmont Summer 2006 -
April 28, 12:37pm

UL @ Philmont. I wish I was going.
You may not be able to got Ultralight in Philmont in the respect that your base pack weight won't be under 8.5lbs, but that doesn't mean that you can't make intelligent decesions regarding your oth...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Philmont Summer 2006 -
April 28, 12:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Travis Songer

Travis Songer has posted no reviews.