BPL Community Profile

Terry Hoover (thoover1968) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Texas
About Me Terry Hoover has not added a biography yet.
CityDallas / Ft Worth

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Terry Hoover

Showing 1 - 10 of 17 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

Thanks again
Thanks for the additional information on other sources Bob. I was leaning toward the aluminum, probably more so after your comment. Not too worried about the 4 oz penalty (but don't tell anyo...

In Gear Swap » WTB: 45" poles for SMD Skyscape Tent
August 22, 9:28am

Thanks
Thanks Bob. Am ready to order from SMD in a day or two but just seeing if someone wants to offload a set. Perhaps someone upgraded from alum to carbon...

August 22, 9:02am

WTB: 45" poles for SMD Skyscape Tent
Have the tent but need two 45" poles for when I don't take my trekking poles. Aluminum or carbon fiber. Thanks. Terry

August 22, 8:48am

Thanks
Thanks for all the input guys. I will definitely check out the SMD Starlite and Exped Lighting 60…look like solid options. @Troy…would love to get your quilt pattern. With a family of 6, m...

In Gear Lists » Help with entry level Big 3
August 20, 1:34pm

Update plus need pack suggestion
From an update standpoint, I have purchased a SMD Skyscape Scout (34 oz) and a Kylmit Static V (18 oz), and will continue to use either my poncho liner or military patrol bag for a bag. I also jus...

In Gear Lists » Help with entry level Big 3
August 16, 2:30pm

PM Sent
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » FS Oware 10x10 Pyramid Tarp with Attached Netting
August 16, 8:46am

Thanks!
Just a public thank you for sharing these, Jared. The jacket and vest I received today will work perfect for me. Terry

In Gear Swap » PIF / Dirt Cheap Down Jackets / Vests
January 31, 8:10pm

Great insight
Thanks for the comments guys. Was initially leaning toward an REI stratus at 25 oz for the long/wide. Then shifted mindset to the regular size at 20 oz. Then finally decided to explore non-infla...

In GEAR » Foam pad(s) for side sleeper?
January 29, 9:28pm

Other Pad Combinations?
Thanks Nelson. Didn't think about folding the z pad. Any other side sleepers using combinations of foam pads instead of inflatables? Terry

January 29, 10:38am

Torso Length Plus Sit Pad perhaps
If I need more length, I might be able to add the GG Sitpad to the GG Torso Length pad to get an extra 10 inches of length, or about 40 inches total, all for around 7.5 oz. Then add in a thin full...

January 29, 8:33am

All Reader Reviews by Terry Hoover

Terry Hoover has posted no reviews.