BPL Community Profile

David Walls (tbird911) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale David Walls hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me David Walls has not added a biography yet.
CityKnoxville
StateTN
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David Walls

Showing 1 - 10 of 51 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Other options . . . .
Daryl Daryl, Now you're talking ! LOL! If you're gonna do that, why stop short, get a bleach job too! Those of us in the BIZ learned that secret years ago.

In GEAR » Chafing Prevention
September 16, 7:42pm

Re: Re: Other options . . . .
Daryl Daryl, No lie. Right Guard Total Defense 5 with Active cooling . . . You will find , likely, that your BTL temp (between the leg LOL!) will still rise and you may get sweat as before, ...

September 16, 5:36pm

Other options . . . .
May sound strange, but saw this on a Nat Geo show at some point. Gel antiperspirant! Works great-- I'm a big guy and sweat a lot, this stuff does the trick and can be bought just about anywhe...

September 16, 6:48am

I wanted to put a link in here . . . . this is my quick response to the Monkey Pillow!
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=80815

In Gear Deals » Monkey Pillow summer Coupon 25% off
August 26, 8:08am

Re: Cheaper approach
Looks like you found a good way to keep the pillow from moving around. I don't have any experience with that particular pillow. The thing I like about the Monkey Pillow, is that it's supe...

In GEAR » Bananas for Wallace's Monkey Pillow !!!!!
August 14, 7:17pm

Bananas for Wallace's Monkey Pillow !!!!!
If this is in the wrong place, feel free to scoot it along. I went on my first ultra-light over night trip along the Piney River Segment of the Cumberland Trail a week or so ago. It was my sh...

In GEAR » Bananas for Wallace's Monkey Pillow !!!!!
August 14, 4:37pm

Monkey Luvin !
Hey Wallace, Just spent my first Ultra light weekend trying to wrangle an air core pillow that kept wanting to get away from me. :) Do I understand you web store correctly, no more monkey patte...

In Gear Deals » Monkey Pillow summer Coupon 25% off
August 09, 4:50am

LIve in Tennessee and here's my two cents . . . .
New Balance Leadville's for the win! I also like the Merrell Moab Ventilator Mids . . . Your Mileage may vary! Dave

In GEAR » Another shoe recommendation thread
May 16, 8:29am

my input . . .
I'm a big guy. 5' 10" and 260 lbs. As I'm sure you can imagine, I'm pretty hard on shoes. The lighter they are, the harder they fall ...lol. I bought a pair of the New Bala...

In GEAR » New Balance 910v1 and 1210 (Leadville)
May 08, 5:36am

Thanks agqin . . .all.
All of your contributions are greatly appreciated. Thanks for the great info and kind words! Dave

In GEAR » New Guy . . .be gentle :)
May 07, 9:16am

All Reader Reviews by David Walls

David Walls has posted no reviews.