Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Sergiy Sosnytskiy (ssv310) - BPL Guest

My Locale Ukraine
About Me Sergiy Sosnytskiy has not added a biography yet.
CityKharkiv
CountryUkraine
My Website URLhttp://sosnytskiy.blogspot.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sergiy Sosnytskiy

Showing 1 - 10 of 40 | Page: 1 2 3 4

Forum » Thread

Craft
I have purchased their baselayers twice. 1. one of their cheapest, no-frills options, top+bottom. It fits me well. Being synthetic, it dries fast. Quite durable. 2. winter underpants. well, they ...

In GEAR » Craft base layers anyone?
December 14, 5:13am

canisters weight
I never had a canister by JetBoil, but for other brands 100-110g canisters usually are 90-100 g when empty, and 220-230g are about 130-134g (one particular canister was 150g).

In GEAR » Jetboil 100g and 230g empty canister weight.
November 28, 5:42am

decisions... decisions...
Oh my... I spent so much time before deciding that I need a 20F wide. And I thought that all there was left to decide was Rev versus Rev X. But now it seems like I should also think about overstuf...

In GEAR » Down shifting in Enlightened Equip quilts?
November 21, 8:12am

Re: Re: Re: Tarptent Notch
If the substitute piece of wood is less than 1-1.5" thick, I would not bother putting clothing between it and the tent. The place with a grommet for a pole is made of much more durable stuff t...

In Gear Deals » Tarptent Notch
April 01, 12:56am

My first trip with a Notch
I had not enough patience to wait for real springtime, so the morning after my first night in Notch was like that. At night, it was about -10C or a bit lower. Snow was about 30 cm (1 foot) deep,...

March 19, 2:47am

Re: Lightweight synthetic fill bags
Sierra Designs seems to do this. Compare their Nitro series (800 down) to their Lazer series (synthetic).

In GEAR » Synthetic Quilts and Sleeping Bags
March 03, 1:48am

Re: Kovea Camp 5 -- Lightweight Remote Canister Stove
From the pictures, I don't like the stove's pot supports at all. Not only they look flimsy, they also might be incompatible with some (many?) pots having heat exchangers. How about taking...

In GEAR » Kovea Camp 5 -- Lightweight Remote Canister Stove
January 30, 3:18pm

Re: Coming Soon: Tarptent StratoSpire
Franco, Is that an effect of a wide-angle lens, or are the doors under the additional guylines almost vertical? updated: I think I found the answer myself. The diagrams you have posted on the ...

In GEAR » Coming Soon: Tarptent StratoSpire
January 25, 2:51pm

Re: so mesh can hold water out?
I guess the mesh has some kind of DWR treatment. My tent is relatively new, just about 20 nights, maybe later the mesh will behave differently. Some amount of water didn't roll down and looke...

January 16, 3:07pm

Re: North angles
>..and the Scarp handles it via a solid inner which will shed any that drops on whilst the Notch can't. I own a Scarp 2 with a mesh inner. As the condensation builds up, the droplets beco...

January 16, 1:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Sergiy Sosnytskiy

Sergiy Sosnytskiy has posted no reviews.