BPL Community Profile

Erica R. (skrapp138) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Erica R. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Erica R. has not added a biography yet.
CityDenver
StateColorado

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Erica R.

Showing 1 - 10 of 53 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: A good start for Rockies info! Maps? - The overpopulated Front Range!
Yes and yes! Thanks a ton Tim! Those maps look awesome. I think I may definitely be looking into volunteering with those guys!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Colorado Backpacking Resources
July 26, 9:34pm

Re: Re: A good start for Rockies info! Maps? - The overpopulated Front Range!
Thanks a million Tim! Yes, I am a high desert lover (the close proximity was part of my reason to move) - so I'm already looking forward for fall (and winter!) and spring! And thanks for the...

July 26, 3:16pm

A good start for Rockies info! Maps?
Thanks for the suggestions on resources and areas to look at! http://www.pmags.com/ is an excellent resource - thanks for passing that along! If anyone else has any resources or some good first tre...

July 24, 11:41am

Colorado Backpacking Resources
Hey all, I recently relocated to Denver and have never spent any time in the Rockies until now. I'm coming from California - where the Sierras and Southern CA were primarily my stomping ground....

July 18, 10:11am

Re: Suggestion Colorado Rockies 3 day beginner trek?
Thanks for the suggestions Paul and Ted! Those both look like great options. I want to limit her to around 6 - 8 miles a day (depending on the elevation gain/loss) so these are realistic for sure. ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Suggestion Colorado Rockies 3 day beginner trek?
June 25, 7:28pm

Re: Three day trip in Rockies
Thanks, Ash. Yeah, thats actually a good reminder for me to look into how last years flooding (and this years) may have affected any trails I'm looking at. I know there was a huge amount of dam...

June 25, 3:04pm

Re: 4 Pass Loop on Maroon Bells - A couple of questions
Definitely post a trip report when you're back! I've been eyeing this loop. Been curious about the difficulty of the water crossings and the mosquitos as well! Have fun!

In Pre-Trip Planning » 4 Pass Loop on Maroon Bells - A couple of questions
June 24, 10:37am

Suggestion Colorado Rockies 3 day beginner trek?
I recently relocated to Denver, and am still unfamiliar with the Rockies (and with the snow pack leaving quickly now is the time to get out there!). A couple friends from California are flying out ...

June 24, 10:24am

Re: One more post...
Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your trip and sharing the all of your info! Also, Brendan, were the mosquitos bad when you were there?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Campsites along Grand Canyon of Tuolumne?
May 29, 9:52am

Re: Re: Campsites along Grand Canyon of Tuolumne?
Thanks for this info, Brendan - I'll be following this thread as I'm planning a trip up there next weekend. How were the water crossings? I'm hiking solo, so I've been a bit nervous...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Campsites along Grand Canyon of Tuolumne?
May 28, 5:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Erica R.

Erica R. has posted no reviews.